Chapter 7

Quinn sits at her desk, typing away at her laptop, trying to finish an essay she had due for English that afternoon. Kai sat next to her, ranting on about something from his history class he had before lunch. He turns around his body, facing Quin, pouting a little.

"Baby" he says softly, reaching his hands out to her, closing them in and out.

She sighs softly, twisting herself, facing him. "Yes, my love?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You need a break from writing" he says with a small smile "Come hug me, please?" he asks with soft puppy eyes.

Quinn shakes her head softly chuckling, getting up, walking over to him sitting on his lap carefully. Kai smiles a lot, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his chest. She giggles softly, wrapping her arms around his neck carefully, kissing him softly.

Kai kisses back softly holding her waist softly. Quinn pulls away, smiling brightly rubbing the tip of her nose with his. He chuckles softly kissing her nose, then forehead.

Quinn looks over her shoulder hearing familiar voices, seeing Tobias and Evan. Kai looks at them, then back up at her, rubbing her arm softly, thinking to himself.

Evan sees them, walking over high fiving Quinn softly, sitting in the empty desk next to Kais. "Haven't seen you guys in while" he says, putting his feet up on the desk as he usually does.

Tobias pushes them off, pulling himself up, sitting up on the desk, letting his feet swing back and forth. "You haven't been coming to school, thats why you havent seen them in so long" he shakes his head, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Ohhhhhhh, makes sense" Evan says sitting back in the chair, clasping his hands together, putting them under his neck, holding it up.

Quinn giggles softly looking at them, then looks around for a second. "Where is Minnie?" she asks confused because she is always with Tobias.

Tobias sighs softly looking down. "She broke up with me, and thats all Im saying" he looks at her "Okay?"

Quinn frowns a little nodding hugging Kai tightly laying her head back onto his shoulder thinking. "Anyone going to the spring formal dance?" she asks.

"Well, I was thinking we could go as a group, and take turns dancing with each other, as well as dancing all together" Evan says with his cheeky smile.

"That is actually a good idea" Kai says, smiling up at Quinn, looking at her seeing if she will agree.

Quinn nods Sounds good to me she smiles "The more breaks, and dance partners I get, the better" she laughs softly.

The three boys laugh, and Kai holds Quinn close to his chest, kissing her cheek softly. Quinn blushes a little. The bell goes for next class. The group of four divide into two, and head to class.

==================================================================

Monica pulls out a blue dress, with silver crystals along the bottom trim, and around the waist. It has a collar, instead of straps, which Quinn liked, so she wouldnt have to push them back up the whole night.

"Thank you for coming with me" Quinn says looking at a rose gold dress, with sparkles starting halfway down the skirt, spreading out down to the bottom.

"No problem" Monica smiles "This is my favorite thing to do, so when you go to pick out your prom dress, I will definitely be there, even with a baby attached to me" she chuckles softly, putting the dress back where she got it, carefully.

Quinn smiles brightly "I will let you know when I go" she says, gasping as she sees a dress.

A nice navy blue colored two piece. The skirt has sparkles throughout the body of it, as well and the top has a collar instead of straps, and an open back. She pulls it off the rack, smiling at it, checking the price, seeing that it is on sale.

"That is perfect" Monica says, holding up the bag the dress sits in. "On sale too? Okay, this is amazing" she laughs softly. "Go try it on" she pushes Quinn to a dressing room, taking her bag for her.

Quinn chuckles softly carrying the dress into an empty dressing room, pulling the curtain across, setting the hanger on the hook. She starts getting undressed hearing Nicos voice, which she knew he was coming to see Monica, to give her some water and pickles with goldfish. Something that she has been craving apparently.

She looks at herself in the mirror, thinking to herself, smiling brightly twirling around, watching the skirt float against the wind, like its dancing.

"Come out and show us" Monica says with an excited tone.

She sighs softly turning to the curtain, pulling it back walking out, standing up on the raised circle platform.

Monica gets up from the chair leaning over a little, fixing the skirt "Wow" she says looking at Quinn in the mirror and at the dress.

Nico leans against the door frame leading out to the shopping and browsing area, smiling brightly, watching them.

Quinn smiles a lot, looking at the dress "This is the one" she whispers softly.

"I suppose you are going to wear flats" Monica says walking over to her purse, pulling out a pair of silver sparkly flats. She walks back over setting them on the floor for her.

Quinn slips them on, looking back at the mirror. "Perfect" she says clapping, excited.

"Great, also I can do your nails and makeup if you want?" Monica asks "I have nothing else to do, since I am on maternity leave" she chuckles.

Quinn gets down hugging her softly "I would love that" she says as Monica hugs back softly, kissing her cheek.

"This is exciting, because I have always wanted a little sister to do these things with" she says pulling away from Quinn, smiling big.

"And I have always wanted a big sister" Quinn replies smiling big as well.

====================================================================================================================================

Word count: 1001