Chap 10: at all cost

Jimin squirmed in his seat, feeling this cold, wet slick slowly pooling out of him, soaking his pants and chair beneath him. Sweat trickling down his forehead, the beads forming in his hair before drooling down. His stomach ached, seething in this foul clenching and unclenching of its muscles. His throat felt dry, every time he shallowed it was like a burning fire lit inside him, scolding anything in its path. His breathing became ragged, panting breathlessly out of exhaustion yet he barely moved a muscle all day.

He blinks his eyes, his vision blotchy and shrouded in a heavy cloud. He brought his hand to his forehead, hoping to rid it of his sticky sweat. He knew the symptoms, could guess what it was but his mind struggled to believe it.

He was having his first heat at school, in the middle of class surrounded by a sea of young, unmated alphas ready to pounce if their instincts called. He was terrified to say the least, unprepared as it never crossed his mind he was so close to showing his second gender. Though he hated to discover he was an omega, it did come as no surprise. Everyone expected him to be an omega even if he dreaded and loathed the idea.

Omegas were weak and he didn't ever want to be weak. He wasn't like his father, he'd never let anyone control him or hurt him the way his alpha did. He would rip their heads off first if they ever tried anything.

But as he sat in his chair leaking and oozing this vile slick that signalled to any alpha he was ready for mating, ready to be claimed even if he was not he was suddenly terrified. The usual strong, frightening persona he carried vanishing in the mists of the emersion of his omega instincts. All he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cower, hide himself away in hopes no one would notice what he was going through.

Fate though seemed to have other ideas as he hears the sniffing of noises, the feeling of icy glares tearing into him. He shallows the brutal rock stuck in his throat, keeping his eyes down thinking maybe if he didn't acknowledge them they'd go away. But they don't, the stench in the air suddenly turned dark and harsh. The alluding, clawing aromas of the few alphas in the room showered over him. Making his wolf cry, whimper in a instinctive submission.

The moment he hears one growl he's shooting off his seat, scrambling his bag, bolting out the door without a word or excuse as to why. He runs down the halls in a desperate haze, slick kept soaking his pants, making him feel dizzy. Just went he cuts down a corner he slams into something hard forcing him back into the hard floor.

"Jimin! Jimin are you okay?" Tae's wavering voice slices through the thick mist controlling him.

He grips his hair in a moment of desperation, his emotions were tilting each and every way.

"Tae-Tae help...I'm showing." Jimin manages to chock out through his jumbled mind.

"I know, I know. Let's get you home yeah? Come on we need to get out of here." Tae had been informed by his teacher, Jimin's had noticed immediately what was happening and thought it only appropriate to get his brother.

Tae helps Jimin off the floor, taking a hold of his waist and wrapping his arm around his neck to keep him stable while they walked. Tae held him tightly, snarling at anyone who dared cross them as they walked. It only a protect instinct of his own to protect his family that stuck to him from memory. He knew this day would come, the day his brother would show and he dreaded it since he could remember.

Omega had always been on the cards, Jimin just couldn't help but fit the description discounting his attitude that is. Tae knew it would be the one Jimin would show as, their father was one so one of the kids had to be.