Chap 22: knot me

Whaaat? Update so soon😱

The stench of lust and arousal peeked, towering over the two young pups so voraciously. Nostrils flare, tongues graze chapped lips as the desire loams ready to devour them both.

Jimin's thighs quiver, fingers clenching the about to be soiled sheets. Jungkook stood by the edge of the bed, eyes flushed, mouth agape, staring down at his omega likes he's ready to feast on him. Jimin knew he probably looked the exact same, desperate for his alpha to make him feel full and desired.

"You look beautiful my omega." His alpha growls lowly, fangs pinching his lips in anticipation.

Jimin keens at the praise, chest raising and falling at a heaving rate. His small fingers go to tug at the loop of his alphas pants, pulling him, yearning a grunt from the wolf.

"Take your clothes off. Now." Jimin orders roughly, growing impatient by the amount of clothing restricting them.

Jungkook smiles smugly but obliges to his request, purposely going slow to tease him. The omegas eyes were trained on him like a hawk, tongue lapping at his fangs. Buttons get ripped open, flying through the air to lay somewhere on the carpeted floor. Perked nipples come into view, rippling abs set so perfectly it's frightening. Jungkook goes to run his hand down his torso, Jimin barks at the action because he wants to be the one touching him.

"Easy omega, you'll get your turn." Jungkook teases him, leaning down to brush his nose against his cheek.

Jimin whines like a child, sniffing to get his scent locked to his senses. His body tenses when he feels cold hands suddenly lurk on his skin. Jungkook had snuck his slender fingers under his shirt, running up to twist his nipples.

"Alpha! Ahh." Jimin's head falls back loosely, going to snatch his bicep in his grip to stabilise himself.

Jungkook keens at his reaction, helping him to completely remove his shirt. Within seconds he's latching himself to his bare chest, teeth gnawing at his hardening nipples. The omega thorns at the affection, fingers caking through his alphas locks as he sucks hungrily on his nipples.

"Tastes good." The alpha mumbles while he continues to suck and nip until he's satisfied they're abused enough.

Jimin barely hears it through the smog controlling him, to delated with his lust. He begins to feel dampness between his thighs, he shivers at realising slick is soaking through his jeans. It felt wet and warm with a sweet sting to it.

"You like this Jimishi? Like me sucking your tits?" It may be a crude remark but it turns him on nonetheless.

The omega attempts to reply, scold his alpha for being so crass but doesn't get the chance due to being roughly slammed into the mattress.

"Hey! You stupid alpha." Jimin complains to him, slapping his shoulder for being so hound like.

Jungkook gives him his signature smirk and wink, licking his lips to go back down for more. His tongue slides out, lapping at his skin like it's ice cream. If the omega didn't like it he never voiced his opinion, instead just lets out whiny moans and growls.

"Hungry are we alpha?" Jimin though he might be horny and seeming weak underneath his alpha he'll never lose his snarky spark.

He yanks at his alphas hair, snatching his head back so their lustful eyes meet. Jungkook howls at him, snapping his teeth wanting to bite him.

"I'm starving." He barks back without hesitation, eyes flashing with something feral.

It didn't take long for every last bit of clothing to be gone, thrown to the floor without a care. Jimin's spread out for only his alpha to see. Naked and wet, panting like a rapid dog. Jungkook admires him like the work of art he is, taking snap shots to lock in his memory forever.