Chap 13: I'm sorry

Youngjae didn't move, frozen in his spot out of fear and pure terror. The bag loosely hung over his shoulder drops to the floor in a heavy clump. His chest began to rise and fall at a unsteady rhythm, breath catching in his throat. He wanted to scream, run away but the natural submission he brought on him forced him to stay put locked in place. The parking lot was dark, quiet with no one around to hear his screams. He was truly alone, only company the man from his nightmares.

"W-What are you doing here? You can't be here, there's a restraining order." Youngjae out of all odds manages to choke out, his words faint and desperate in the air.

"I've come for you baby, I've missed you. I've missed us, it's been to long." Yugyeom stalks forward unwontedly, making Youngjae quiver and cower.

Youngjae clenches his jaw, eyes stinging as tears welled in his silver eyes. He goes to take a step back, keeping as much distance as he could from the alpha but in a clumsy act he trips over a loose rock lodged in his way. He stumbles to the hard ground, ass landing on the damp gravel.

"Get away from me! Help! Help me!" Youngjae starts to scream, finding his voice while he weakly attempts to crawl away.

Yugyeom skilfully like he's done a thousand times leaps on the frail omega, yanking at his hair pulling him up to slam his smaller body back against the side of the car. His large hand goes to cover his mouth, muffling anymore cries fighting to come out.

"Shut up! I don't want to hurt you, I just want to talk, clear the air so you'll have me back. So we can be together again." Yugyeom's voice sounded desperate, needy in its tone.

Youngjae's eyes dart in a panic over his features, gulping down as his nostrils get destroyed by Yugyeom's brute familiar pine nut scent. It smelt frightening to him, causing PTSD flashes of what this smell brought with it. Pain and suffering is all that came to mind.

When Youngjae doesn't say anything or tries to attack him Yugyeom takes that as a sign he'll listen to what he has to say. So he slowly removes his hand that covered his mouth.

"Help! Help me-." Youngjae screams again, trying to push the strong alpha off him.

"Damn it Youngjae!" Yugyeom aggressively grips his throat, slamming his body back into the door of the car.

Youngjae whimpers out at the sting pain flinging up his spine. His hands helplessly claw at Yugyeom's forearms, trying to pry his tight hold from around his neck.

"P-please don't." He breathlessly begs him, smelling the haunting anger in his scent which meant he knew what would be coming next.

"I just want to talk, that's all I wanted to do and you have to go ruin that. Listen to what I have to say and everything will be fine." Yugyeom squeezes his throat ever so slightly harder, winding him even more.

Youngjae winces, gasping for air which he would not allow. His breathing strained and slowed while Yugyeom's increased. He pathetically nods his head, telling him he'd listen, hear him out.

"Good, see that wasn't so hard. All you need to do is listen to me then none of this would've had to happen." Yugyeom leans in, a smile on his face though it immediately fades when he smells the alpha scent lurking on his omega.

His eyebrows farrow, smile turning into a scowl while he glances down at the side of Youngjae's neck. A low, inhuman animalistic growl resonated from deep in his throat. The sound alone sent a shock wave of fear to rinse through Youngjae, clogging every artery and muscle.

"An alpha marked you? You let someone else fucking mark you! You're mine! Those scars on your neck are proof of that. No ones allowed to fucking touch you! Who was is huh? Who the fuck was it." Yugyeom's alpha side blocked everything else out, he was lost in it at the moment he saw those freshly made marks.