Chap 25: my future

Not edited🙃

The atmosphere suddenly turned stale, hard and dark in a blink of an eye. Jungkook's eyes were flaring, empty of anything but pain.

"You don't want kids?" Jungkook whimpers, acting like a wounded puppy. His head hung low, pheromones souring.

Jimin doesn't respond at first, scrambling for words he couldn't seem to find.

"It's not that I don't, it's just that kids aren't something I've ever thought about." Jimin tries explaining very poorly, unsure how to go about it without making things worse.

"So what I'm hearing is no." It was a sharp jab, his tone was spiteful and angry.

Jungkook felt like his whole world was crashing down, true dreams he'd imagined for them. He'd been dreaming of their future since the moment he knew Jimin was the only omega for him. He thought once they mated, marked each other children would be the next step. In his alpha mind he thought that only logical. So Jimin's reluctance was a shock to him, he felt insulted, like he wasn't good enough for his omega he didn't want his pups.

"Why are you getting so mad about this? I don't want to talk about this right now." Jimin just wanted to enjoy what they had, he hated how easy it was for them to drift into a fight.

"Why am I getting mad about this? You're kidding me right? I have every right to be mad about this when I've just found out my omega doesn't want to bare my children." Jungkook's alpha is rutting in its fur, his rage is slowly building and he doesn't know how to stop it.

Jimin can't help the scoff that arises when he speaks, in a fit of anger he pushes Jungkook away. Finally getting the alpha off him, to give him space. The knot had subsided the second the air turned sour.

"I never said that! You're twisting my words. I haven't decided yet if I want children. I'm allowed to think about it before I let you put a baby in me. You're being childish and frankly impulsive. This is a stupid argument about something that isn't going to happen for the next few years." Jimin roughly throws himself off the bed, no longer in the mood for the affection of his alpha. He's sure if Jungkook tired he'd bite his head off.

Jimin didn't understand why they were talking about this. Why suddenly now having kids were so important to Jungkook. They'd never talked or mentioned the idea of kids before, so why now?

"I'm being childish? You're the one yelling and not wanting to talk about it. I think I deserve a say on whether we have kids. You're my omega!" Jungkook's emotions were leading him down a path that he may not return from. Saying things that were only angering his omega.

"You don't deserve anything! It's my body, my life! Only I get to decide what happens to it. And don't you even dare talk about me like I'm some object that you own. I'm not talking about this because it's ridiculous, we're not having kids because we're to young and we've only just started this relationship. Why are you so hung up on this?" Jimin was pacing the room, fists clenched, his skin flushed and hot.

He'd never felt so angry, the audacity of Jungkook to try stake his claim on him was despicable. He didn't deserve anything, this was his body and he would decide what happened to it.

"I'm hung up on it because just like any alpha I want my omega to bare my pups. It's not ridiculous Jimin to want to start a family. We've mated, marked each other and now the next step is to breed. I want you to bare my pups. I thought you'd want this too." Jungkook couldn't see the rational side of it all, to lost in the natural order of the things to understand the insanity.