Chap 27: the broken

Legit just had a fat cry after Wattpad made me lose half of what I wrote😭 so it's not as good as what I first wrote but hope you still enjoy. Be warned some hardcore angst ahead so no hate please ♥️ its only temporary don't worry

Not edited 🙃

His throat burns, the hard liquor he's drowning himself in beginning to kick in. He needs to get drunk, right now alcohol was the only thing on his mind. He needed time to switch off, to drown his sorrows and maybe more. He knew he shouldn't be drinking, not in his current state but in this moment, at this time he didn't care. He needed to drink. If there was a better time than any to drink it was now.

He taps the counter, signalling to the omega working the bar to fill him up. He was ready for another round, maybe two or even three.

Jungkook was probably worried about him, wondering where he was, why he hasn't come home. He'd turned his phone off, he didn't need his constant pestering and calling to disturb him, ruin his buzz he's trying to get going. Just for tonight he didn't want to think about what he was going to do about the pup growing inside him. Life was to real for him at the moment and he just wanted one night where reality didn't matter only the drink in his hand.

"Tough night." A raspy voice sliced through his brooding silence, his nose sniffed the air, an alpha, he didn't even have to look to know. He could smell him.

"Something like that." Jimin doesn't bother sparing him a glance, instead opts for downing his double shot of whisky.

He taps the table again, the omega is quick to pour him another. He goes to pay but the alpha seemed to think it was an offer for him too.

"It's on me." The alpha hands the omega some cash, ordering himself the same.

"I can pay for it myself thanks, I don't need your hand out." He hated the audacity sometimes of alphas, how they thought they could parade around doing what they liked thinking it could impress omegas like him.

He was sick of it. Sick of alphas ruling the world, thinking they owned the place simply because they had a bit of cash. He could pay for his own drinks if he couldn't he wouldn't have come here.

"I know, but I wanted too." The alpha slides into the seat beside him, taking the drink just poured for him he takes a gentle sip.

Jimin grunts in response, keeping himself to himself as he finishes off his third drink. He tried to ignore the lingering alpha beside him but he found it very hard seeing that his pheromones were clouding around him.

"You just gonna sit there staring at me all night because if you are we're going to have a problem." He for the first time glances to the alpha, a glare in his pale eyes.

The alpha only smiles, displaying an innocent grin that would lure any potential mate in.

"Sorry, it's just I'm not sure you belong in a place like this. You're far to gorgeous if you don't mind me saying." The alpha keeps his stance relaxed and welcoming, his aroma one delicate and soft.

"If I don't belong here then you certainly don't either, look around. Everyone's either jobless or a criminal, you're the first and only man to wear a suit in here. Either you're lost or wanting to get robbed tonight, personally I do like the look of that watch you're wearing." Jimin knew his kind, exactly what sort of alpha this man was, a rich, well educated one who was probably the head of his pack.

He could see it in the way he held himself, in how his presence alone demanded the attention of everyone in the room. He wasn't a man who belonged in a pub like this, not with the wealth he had and the clothes he wore. But he on the other hand did, he belonged here with the rest of the ruts of the world. He was one of them even if he didn't exactly look it.