Chap 21: spicy

The smothering scent of peaches and cream eroded throughout the room. Wrapping around Jimin like a warm blanket, cradling him so tenderly. It made his alphas nostrils flare and a smile tug at his own lips because the smell was divine. One full of nothing but adoration and love, one eroding off his elated father whose cooing and awing before him like a mother hen to its chick.

Youngjae is fussing over him, fawning at finding his youngest omega son finally mated. He messily clings to his sons hair, almost purring like a cat gleefully. A proud, adoring smile lacing his lips that it's blinding.

"I'm so happy! My baby boys growing up, look at you you're practically glowing." His father can't help but pinch his cheeks, scent smothering his son.

Though the moment is touching and sweet, it didn't sit well with the alpha as the bond only just craved is still fresh and making him more possessive, more protective than he's ever been. All his wolf desires is to clamp his arms around his omega, stain his skin with his marks and pamper him with his scent until the only thing that could be smelt on the omega was him-his alpha.

"Think you need to give him back honey, his alpha doesn't look too pleased." Jackson knowingly points out, knowing the tail tale signs of an alpha on the verge of an attack.

Youngjae grumbles but obliges, complaining that he's simply happy for his son-his pup. Jungkook's muscular arms sling warmly around his omegas waist, Jimin can only roll his eyes though his cheeks tint and his wolf howls at the affection. If asked Jimin would deny it but he rather enjoyed the clinginess of his alpha, how he can't bare a second apart. The omega in him tingling, keening at how his alpha only has eyes for him, his hands only wanting to touch him and him alone.

"Thanks dad, he's not a bad alpha I guess. I could do worse." Jimin teases with no bite, ruffling the soft locks of his alphas hair.

Jungkook lowly growls at the teasing, snuggling closer to his omega in a feral instinct to scent and claim. Scent and claim.

"You could do better though." Teeth are bared, a bark behind it by his alpha towards his not so pleased, overly protective brother.

Tae unlike his father wasn't so delighted with the news of his baby brother being mated, more specifically to an alpha he wasn't sure he liked yet or could stomach. As a rule, he didn't deal well when either his father or brother brought someone home. The alpha in him always finding something to dislike about them. No one is or ever will come up to par-exclusion of Jackson after many years of wearing him down.

Tae didn't want the person who mates his omega brother to be someone unworthy, someone whose going to go break his heart. Not to mention if the alpha dared lay a hand on him, they would surely face the wraith of ten thousand suns.

Over protective probably would be considered an understatement when it came to Tae's opinion. One of the hardest critics anyone would have the unlucky fate of bowing too. When Youngjae brought Jackson home to meet his two boys, Tae if he had a choice would've bitten his head off right there and then. An instinct forged by the ghosts of his past, of his childhood that told him to protect his family, his father.

"Stop it Tae. I think it's only fair I deicide whose worthy of me. And it just so happens Jungkook is the alpha who is. So deal with it." Jimin wouldn't usually bark at his brother like that, never disrespect the brotherly love he's simply showing but his wolves on edge due to the fresh bond. So a crude remark of the worthiness of his alpha is a line crossed to far, something he can't willingly let pass without a fight.

Tae grinds his teeth, staying put where he is leaning against the doorframe. His eyes glisten an emerald green, displaying his wolves willingness to fight back on the matter.