Demon's reward

This chapter is dedicated to xdxpreshy BatimAskBox12  ,people who are most active in the liking and commenting. They were also here from the very start of this book. Thank you guys❤️Also, check out their books, they are amazing.^^

Silence was everywhere when you stepped out of the lift. There was no sound of Bendy's growling, no footsteps, nothing. You were aware that you were still playing Bendy's game, but you felt nervous about being alone in the workshop.

,,Bendy...?" you exclaimed to the empty halls. But nothing happened. The feeling that you were still alone got you more and more nervous, and when Bendy didn't come after a few more calls, you started humming your favorite song. Your voice perfectly matched to the echo of the workshop, and after a while the humming turned to pure and high tones. You knew how to sing since you were a little child, Allison taught you. You had a very unique and beautiful voice. Actually, that's why they accepted you to voicing studio with opened arms.

But your singing passed as soon as ink spots began to appear on the walls and floor. They were accompanied by an unpleasant sound.

'What the hell-?' you thought, and went on with a quick step. You calmed down a bit when you saw the door leading to the apartment where you woke up. But when you put your hand on the handle and squeezed it, the door didn't open. Amount of ink was bigger every passing second, and the sounds were getting closer and louder.

With a worried look, you leaned against the door and looked ahead. In the distance, at the end of the corridor, you saw a figure who just appeared there. You didn't see exactly if it was Bendy or not, it was too far away. The figure stood still for a moment, but when it turned its head on you, it started running after you.

The ink was now almost covering the entire wall, the sounds got louder than your own voice. You screamed, looking for a safe place with your frightened eyes. You couldn't get to Miracle Booth, so you ran into the right corridor and entered the first open door you found. You didn't even close it, you jumped right under the bed and covered your mouth with your palm so that your shaky sighs couldn't be heard. You still had your eyes at the entrance of the room, but the figure trying to get you seemed to evaporate. The ink gradually disappeared, and the sounds went silent. Now there was a total silence throughout the whole workshop.

You waited a few more seconds to finally get from under the bed. When you started to climb out, Bendy's head emerged out of bed right on you. You screamed, but when you realized that Bendy was pranking you all along, your frightened expression turned into mad one.

,,Bendy you scared a shit out of me!" you yelped when you rose on your feet, facing the grinning demon on the bed in front of you. He grabbed the sketchook and started writing.

'Sorry for that, Doll Face, but messing with you it's just really funny.'

,,Ha ha ha," you said sarcastically. ,,How did you find me?"

As soon as you asked that question, you mentally facepalmed. You were singing from the top of your lungs.

'I hear everything that goes on in this studio. But I must admit that you had a good hiding place behind the wardrobe.'

What? You weren't behind any wardrobe. Maybe Alice somehow made him to think you were. But it was better that Bendy didn't know, so you'd rather stay quiet.

'But, the game is over. And it's time for my reward.'

When your eyes read the text, you looked at Bendy, who was beginning to approach your face. You didn't know if you wanted to push back or stay, so you just stood waiting for what will happen. Bendy leaned towards you. When you felt his warm breath on your ear, you shivered. That strange electricity passed through you again.

Because he couldn't speak, you only heard a very soft and quiet whisper. When he pulled away from you, he pointed to a sketchbook he was holding in his hands.

'Sing for me.'