Give me a kiss, toots

Shaking, you were lying on the ground, your fingers touching your neck. You were breathing hard, motionless from the shock.

Bendy opened the door and ran to you, with Boris just behind him.

,,(Y/N)!" he screamed as he knelt to you. ,,What the hell happened?"

You didn't answer him, you just shook your head and kept holding your throat.

,,Why are you covering your neck?" he asked as he noticed the placement of your hands.

,,It's nothing." you whispered, looking down.

,,Let me see," Bendy said, getting ready to uncover your neck, but you refused and prevented him by moving your hands quickly.

,,God damn (Y/N) stop resisting!"

,,Stop..Both of you." Boris said quietly, but you both ignored him.

,,Just show me. It's not a big deal."

,,I've already told you it's nothing!"

,,Well...as you wanted." he sighed, getting your hands out of your neck as if they were just a piece of paper. You knew he was much stronger than you were. When the Ink Demon saw your bruises, he gasped.

,,Who did this to you?" he growled. ,,I swear that if it was that Lawrence guy I will-"

,,No, it wasn't Sammy." you whispered as Boris helped you to stand up. ,,I don't know who it was."

,,How it's possible that you don't know?"

,,I...I heard voices. They lured me to the source of what the character was, all wrapped up in a cloak."

,,Do you think it could've been Alice?" Boris asked with fear in his voice.

,,I don't know.." you whispered. You weren't sure after you first thought Alice was your sister because of her voice.

,,We'll figure it out," Bendy said in a calm voice. ,,We have to stop thinking about what happened, it will be better. Welp, I have an idea!"

You just looked at him. You didn't want to do anything, but you didn't have the strength to protest.

Bendy took your hand and led you away. You looked at him questioningly, but he gave you a look back, one that meant it will be a surprise.

,,Hey, wait for me!" Boris shouted from behind you.

,,You're not going." Bendy growled. Boris looked at him sadly.

,,It's all right, Boris." you smiled softly. ,,Return to the safehouse. We'll be back in a minute."

Boris obeyed and left. You sighed, but continued walking with Bendy. After a while you found yourselves in front of a large metal door.

,,Stay here," the Ink demon said, running up the stairs. Then you just heard the switch of the button and the door opening.

,,Wow..." you gasped when you looked at the area behind the door. You found yourself in a huge room full of various technical forms of Bendy, games...

When you lifted your head, your eyes fell on a sign surrounded by little yellow lights.

,,Bendy Hell..." you whispered, not looking away.

,,Someone scribbled it over there, ignore it," Bendy replied as he approached you and put his arm around your shoulders. ,,Well? What do you say?"

,,It's... amazing," you said in amazement. ,,I didn't even know there could be a room like this. Why didn't you tell me?"

,,Surprises, darling." Bendy smirked. You chuckled and grabbed Bendy's hand. Together you ran down the stairs and stopped at the first stand.

,,I've always been good at this." you said with a confidence when you picked up the rifle.

,,Like in hide and seek, huh?" the Ink Devil smirked ironically.

,,Shut up." you laughed and pointed at the first target.

-TimeSkip-

,,This just isn't fair!" you rolled your eyes as you stepped out of the lift that brought you to the floor of Bendy's apartment.

,,Well, your fault that you haven't been here for so many years," Bendy smirked, pulling you closer to him. ,,I should get a prize for winning, don't ya think?"

He leaned closer to you and kissed you. You kissed him back and let him squeeze your hips while you gently stroked his horns.

,,W-wait," you said, breaking the kiss. ,,Boris is inside."

,,So?" the devil smirked and was ready to give you another kiss, but you stopped him with a mischievous smirk.

,,Well, nothing." you chuckled and walked towards the door, when your eyes fell down on the scratches and the pound of ink beneath the door.

,,Oh my god..." you gasped. ,,Boris!"

You opened the door quickly and started running around the apartment, screaming the wolf's name.

,,What happened?!" Bendy asked furiously.

,,No no no no no.." you repeated chaotically, holding your head with a frightened look. ,,He's not here..He's...gone."

,,What do you mean he's gone?"

With eyes full of tears, you looked into Bendy's eyes. You've already seen a similar disaster in the studio. And not only seen, but also experienced.

,,Alice..."

Aaahh thank you so much for 7k❤️
Well, looks like the Angel is coming...or could it be someone else? Well...😏
•Does someone know What's going on between TheMeatly and Mike Mood? I mean, I know there is some problem between them but I don't know what kind of, and ya'll know, it's December and they said game should have its release on Fall soo...•