#chap66 #chroniclesoflife #Sagas_by_Irvika #sweetlovestory #firstattempt

The time had as if wings of its own and before they knew, their visit to Tangalooma had also come to an end. Atharva sighed thinking how he will miss these days once they go back.

After dinner, when they retired to the room, Shruti felt uneasy again and......

To be continued......

Shruti felt uneasy again and decided to call it a day. She hugged Atharva and soon drifted to sleep. He kept looking at her sleeping face and mused how much he had missed this Shruti. At home, she used to often be in an agitated mood, due to some or the other reason. But then, to be fair, the world had changed for her. And he knew, she was putting in her best efforts. He cringed at the way his mother talked to her at times, and tried his best to break an unknown barrier between the two but then was ridiculed for looking at things only from her perspective. In fact, that added to the issue and so, he had stopped interfering unless and until it was absolutely unavoidable.

He could also feel her pain each time her hopes would be doused whenever the tests would be negative. He was just as much waiting for it, and would feel just as disheartened but always tried to maintain a positive attitude as at least one of them needed to remain strong. While caressing her, he didn't know when sleep took over.

Next day, they headed towards Gold Coast in the ferry. Shruti felt as if she was leaving behind an ounce of herself in that mystical place. The sun was shining high by the time they reached the beach city. They had decided to explore at least one of the theme parks that day itself as they had ample of time. They checked in to their hotel and quickly made their way towards the MovieWorld.

Shruti and Atharva reached just in time for the Main Street Parade. All the famous movie characters like Batman, Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny were trotting themselves, much to the kids amazement. The Super Heroes and Super Villains were next in line and sent the crowd gushing over them.

Once through with the parade, Atharva tugged her to go on the adventure rides that the park offered. Shruti insisted, "Let's go for the family rides first. Don't know why, but am not willing to go for the thrilling rides today. To top it all, the sun is also scorching."
He teased, "What happened? You were all gaga about how you and Rohan had enjoyed on that super adventurous ride when you had visited Las Vegas."
She shrugged, "Don't know, but I feel like avoiding those today. Let's see later. You can go if you want to..."
He shook his he and said, "Nope... not interested in going alone."
She had expected it from him and her heart filled with love at his gesture. She lovingly pulled his cheek and said spontaneously, "I feel like eating you up."
He raised his eyebrows and grinned as she realised what she had just said and bit her tongue, as he uttered, "Who is stopping you?"
She mustered up courage and said boldly, "Tonight Mr. Atharva Shah..."
He looked at her incredulously, "Seriously?! Do you realise this is the first time ever that you have even remotely suggested something?"
She knew she couldn't back out and said airily, "There is always a first time."

They had been waiting in the queue for the ride 'Wild West Falls' while having the conversation. It was their turn already and as they sat in the boat, they got lost in the enchanting world as they went through the make believe Indian settlements, ghost towns and the wagon trains. The ambience was remarkable and Shruti felt just like a kid, enjoying very bit. Her enthusiasm was infectious and Atharva too felt light hearted. Right then, the boat started descending down steeply. Amidst excited screams and laughter, the ride ended with a splash in the water. They both came out smiling.

Next was the Shrek 4D adventure. As such, Shruti disliked the look of the characters but the show was fun. They strolled around the park and enjoyed quite a few rides and shows. The shops housed some very cute stuff and they bought a couple of character tees and toys for Isha.