Rumors Aren't Good

Chapter Two | Rumors Aren't Good

"Believe What A Person SHOWS you

"Believe What A Person SHOWS you. Not What Someone Else Tells You About Them." - Tony Gaskins

She's a natural! Princess Amelia shows off her maternal side as she paints children's mural

Princess Amelia looked like she was in her element as she visited a children's hospice, Youth Home, which she is the royal patron of since 2010 and helped paint a children's mural today

She looked every inch the expert as she helped colour in the hallways of Youth Home.

Princess Amelia also played the children and even did story time in the library and helped pass out lunch to the children that are bedridden.

*

Are Princess Amelia of Wales and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge friends? Inside 'trusting' relationship

With rumors floating around that Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge does not get along with sister in law, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. It has us thinking are sisters in law, Princess Amelia and Duchess Catherine friends?

This sign gives key details about their relationship.

Princess Amelia has a been a member of the Royal Family since birth as she is the only daughter of Charles, Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales.  Catherine Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, became part of the family when she married Prince William, 37, on 29 April 2011. Both royals will often appear out performing their royal duties on behalf of the Queen and they seem to get on well. Looking at astrology can show why the Royal sisters-in-law could show an important trait they both share.

Amelia was born on 4 September 1986 which makes her an Virgo, according to astrology.

Her star sign reveals her traits of being loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, and practical, according to astrology-zodiac-signs.com.