Royal Weddings

Chapter Thirteen | Royal Weddings

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

—Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

The wedding of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: The Bridal Party

Published 6 May 2020

Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have chosen the following friends and family to be in their Bridal Party for their Wedding on Friday 8th May:

Best Man

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi has asked his brother, Alby Shale, to be his Best Man at his Wedding to Princess Beatrice.

Maid of Honour

Princess Beatrice has asked her sister, Princess Eugenie, to be her Maid of Honour.

Bridesmaids

Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (aged 5)

Her Royal Highness Princess Tanisha of Wales (aged 1)

Miss Savannah Philips (aged 9 – daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)

Miss Isla Philips (aged 8 - daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)

Miss Mia Tindall (aged 6 – daughter of Mrs Zara Tindall and Mr Mike Tindall)

Page Boys

His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge (aged 7)

His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge (aged 2)

Christopher Woolf Mapelli Mozzi (aged 4)

Mr Louis de Givenchy (aged 8 – son of Mrs Zoe De Givenchy and Mr Olivier De Givenchy)

Special Attendant

Lucia Bautista Allen

Details about the Bridesmaids' dresses and the Page Boys' uniforms will be made available on the wedding day.

-

8 May 2020

Wedding of Princess Beatrice of York, and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

The wedding of Princess Beatrice of York, and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi took place on Friday, 8 May 2020 at York Minster in York, England.

Princess Beatrice of York, is the elder daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah, Duchess of York. She is ninth in line of succession to the British throne, followed by her sister, Princess Eugenie, while Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is the son of Alex Mapelli-Mozzi, former British Olympian and member of an Italian noble family whose ancestral seat is the Villa Mapelli Mozzi in the Bergamo region of Italy.