Epilogue

***The End is here.***

Epilogue

I was always hungry for love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it — to be fed so much love I couldn't take any more. Just once. — Haruki Murakami

2020

Kendal Royal✔️
@KendalRoyal

Their Royal Highness, The Duke and Duchess of Kendal are happy to announce that HRH The Duchess of Kendal is expecting twins.

11:00 AM • 12/14/20 • Twitter for IPhone

The Royal Family
@RoyalFamily

The Queen has been pleased by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of the Realm dated 21 December 2020 to declare that all the children of the daughter of The Prince of Wales should have and enjoy the style, title and attribute of Royal Highness with the titular dignity of Prince or Princess prefixed to their Christian names or with such other titles of honour.

12:00 PM • 12/21/20 • Twitter Web App

2021

Liked by sussexroyal, kensingtonroyal, princesseugenie and 6,783,799 others

kendalroyal We're half way there #36weeks

View all 23,821 comments

Kendal Royal✔️
@KendalRoyal

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Kendal was safely delivered of a son and daughter at 7:37 pm, at the Lindo Wing in St. Mary's Hospital, both weighting 8.40 lbs. Both mother and babies are doing well.

The Duke of Kendal was present for the birth.

More details will be released soon but for now please respect their privacy.

9:35 PM • 6/6/21 • Twitter for IPhone

It's a Boy & Girl!

Buckingham Palace has released a statement saying that HRH the Duchess of Kendal was safely delivered of a son and daughter.

According to the Palace, The Duke of Kendal was present for the birth. The new parents are said to be overjoyed with the birth of their children.

The name of the new royal babies will be announced in the next coming days.

—