The Sand Princess

Chapter Four | The Sand Princess

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

October 4th 2019

BREAKING: Prince Harry has filed claims at the High Court over allegations his voicemail messages were illegally intercepted, Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

*

October 10th 2019

A statement from Her Majesty Queen of Kravonia.

Her Majesty Queen Malia and Mr. James Middleton are engaged to be married.

Her Majesty is thrilled to announce her engagement to
Mr. James Middleton.

The wedding will take place in Summer 2020. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

Her Majesty and Mr. Middleton became engaged in London earlier this month. They have informed close members of their families. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Her Majesty's uncle, His Royal Highness, Prince Barkari.

"We are the very best of friends and that's essential but it also helps that we also love each other very much. We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement. We're looking forward to a lifetime of full of love and happiness." — Her Majesty Queen Malia

"I am delighted that Malia has agreed to marry me. We are both very excited about the next stage of our lives together." — Mr. James Middleton

Bespoke design for Her Majesty- a 5 carat Burma sapphire, certed natural unheated colour, and with two baguettes to each side.

"Oh great another engagement." Amelia said as she places her phone down.

"I know it's stressful but Amelia have you even given a thought to agreeing to what Michael asked you?" Eugenie asked.

"I've to think about it but I'm just afraid." Amelia answered.

"Afraid of what?" Eugenie asked.

"The same thing that is happening with Harry and Meghan. I know people are still stuck in their old ways but it's disgusting and I cannot let Michael go through that." Amelia answered.

"That is not your decision to make, Amelia." Eugenie said.

"Yes, it is. I cannot let him be degraded like that. Meghan is biracial, imagine what they do to Michael. Eugenie, if something happened to him. I would never be able to live with myself." Amelia said.

"Then you need to break up with him." Eugenie said.

*

Princess Amelia visits Kingston Hospital

Princess Amelia visited Kingston Hospital Eye Clinic on Wednesday.

The blonde royal learned how people losing their sight receive vital support from the Royal National Institute of Blind People which she is the Royal Patron of.

Amelia toured the unit, meeting with RNIB Eye Clinic Liaison Officer Sabeena Weyhenage. The pair discussed the practical help and emotional support Sabeena offers people diagnosed with eye conditions.

*

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

princessamelia I'm very pleased to share new photograph to mark my sixth anniversary as the Parton of PhotoVoice, works to build a world in which everybody has the opportunity to represent themselves and tell their own story.

View all 19,583 comments

photovoice Thank you for your support, Your Royal Highness

*

October 19th 2019

Princess Amelia stuns in The Alexander McQueen floral dress at royal wedding with Michael Charles Davis

Hopefully it will soon be Amelia's turn to throw her own royal wedding

Princess Amelia of Wales and Michael Charles Davis put on their finest clothes to attend the high society wedding of Prince Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte and his bride Countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg in Paris, France on Saturday.

The wedding sees the former Imperial House of France and the House of Hapsburg reunited once again, some two centuries after Napoleon married the Archduchess of Austria.

London-based private equity manager Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte, 33, is the great-great-great nephew of Napoleon Bonaparte I, Emperor of France.

Amelia looked stunning at the lavish bash wearing a £1,375 floral silk-satin tea dress by Alexander McQueen– which appears to be her go-to label at the moment after wearing pieces by the brand at several high-profile events.

She paired the dress with a nude m Topshop trench coat, a £30 pair of black heels and a fascinator hat by Julian Garner. Michael Charles Davis looked handsome in a traditional morning suit.

The couple were joined by cousin, Princess Beatrice and her soon to be husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.