Let Her Go

Chapter Six | Let Her Go

Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own

Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own. -  Paulo Coelho

October 20th 2019

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry plan to take break from royal duties

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be spending quality time with baby son Archie

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are planning on taking some time away from the spotlight and are set to go on a six-week break from royal duties starting mid-November, Roya Nikkhah reports in the Sunday Times.

During their time off, the royal couple are expected to go out to the US to be with Meghan's mum Doria Ragland in Los Angeles, allowing for baby Archie to spend quality time with his grandmother.

Prince Harry and Meghan have opened up about the pressures they have been facing as a result of their increased publicity and media attention, and ITV broadcaster Tom Bradby, who went out to Africa during their recent royal tour, has opened up about how he found the couple to be "vulnerable and bruised."

Tom added that during his time with the royals, Harry had admitted that he would like to leave the UK, saying that he could see Cape Town as a great place for his family to have as their base.

However, he acknowledged that it would be nearly impossible to do that.

Although royal fans won't be seeing Harry and Meghan over the next few weeks during their break, it is expected that they will spend their first Christmas with baby Archie with the rest of the royal family in Sandringham.

*

Strictly Come Dancing welcomes Princess Amelia of Wales and Lady Kitty Spencer

There to support pal Emma Weymouth

The Strictly Come Dancing studio was graced by royal visit tonight.

Princess Diana's daughter and niece Princess Amelia of Wales and Lady Kitty Spencer were spotted in the front row.

They were there to lend their support to friend Emma Weymouth and her pro partner Aljaz Skorjanec.

And they were also sitting next to another famous face... Cheryl, who it's assumed was there to cheer on her Greatest Dancer colleague Oti Mabuse and her celeb partner Kelvin Fletcher.

Princess Amelia, Lady Kitty and Viscountess Emma have been friends for years, holidaying recently in St Tropez.

It's not the first time that royalty has visited the BBC show.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and her daughter Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor, joined the audience last November.

They looked absolutely thrilled to be watching, as they smiled and clapped along.

And there's every chance that the future King, Charles, could make an appearance one week.

This week it was reported that he and wife Camilla adore the show and watch at home every week.

Tess told Hello that Camilla has already visited the set: "Camilla is a fan, she has been to visit us in the studio before and she spent half a day with us and it was wonderful, she was absolutely part of the whole process during the dress rehearsals, at the judge's desk, handling the panels and she really enjoyed her day."

"It was just wonderful and she was part of it and she had a dance with our pros and it was just such a wonderful day, so it's a huge compliment that her and Charles are fans of the show.

"She's told me they watch together so I hope they enjoy the series."

*

October 24th 2019

"You do know that Philip has manger to convince the family that Amelia is pregnant and that's why you both are fighting." Jack said as we had gathered at Ivy Cottage in Kensington Palace for a guys night in.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Is Amelia pregnant?" Harry asked.

"No, absolutely not. That's not why we're fighting." I answered.

"Then why are you two fighting?" Mike asked.

"Amelia, would kill me if I told you guys." I replied.

"But does Jack know?" Harry asked.

"No." Jack quickly answered.

"Fine. Whatever, it is I hope you and my sister solve it because Amelia in a bad mood is never good for anyone. She literally killed William, the other day for saying she'll be bridesmaid once again." Harry said as Jack and I exchanged looks.

"Is she getting that bad? I've always been afraid of Amelia when she gets like that." Mike said.

"If whatever you two are fighting about is that bad, then maybe you two should break up." Nick said as Jack choked on his drink as Harry patted him on the back.

"Nick, why would you say that?" Tom asked.

"What? I'm just giving my honest opinion. I mean you both have been moody over whatever it is and clearly you guys aren't going to solve it so just take a break from each other." Nick answered with a shrug.

"Is that what you and Vanessa do, Nick, take breaks when you fight?" Harry asked.

"Sometimes." Nick answered.

"Just because that works for you doesn't mean it will work for Amelia and I. Trust me, what we're fighting about is way more serious than you guys think." I said.

"If she's not pregnant then what's the fight about? Did you cheat? Did she cheat? Is it about money?" Mike asked.

"No to all of that." I answered.

"Then maybe, Nick is right. A break would probably solve whatever problem you guys have." Tom said.

"Amelia, will kill all of us for what you're planting in Michael's head." Jack said.

"Sometimes, when a couple is going through a hard time and they find it difficult to leave each other, a break from the relationship may help Amelia and Michael." Nick said.

"And if it doesn't?" I asked.

"Then I will personally let Amelia slap me." Nick answered.

"You mean murder you." Harry said.

"Michael, don't listen to them. Do what you think is right." Jack said.