I'm Kidnapped and I think I like it Ch.2

[recap]

When I looked around, what my neck let me turn to see, I saw a sink, I know of all things I saw a sink. Then I turned to the other side and saw what I hadn't thought could be possible.

_______________

It was guy. He couldn't be older than 21. He had really nice hair it was kind ofwavy but bushy, and those ray ban reading glasses that everyone is starting to use. I admit it I have some but they are Sun glasses, back to him. He had this really nice goatee and two scars on his face. One was on his right cheek starting at the rim of his glasses going down to his cheek bone. Thesecond one was nose going sideways it started by the top of his nose down to about the end of his nose.He also had plugs as earings. He was wearing a white V-neck. He was actually cute. I started thinking if he had a girlfriend. Suddenly he started to speak.

"Finally you wake up."

"Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter"

I wasstarting to get annoyed. "Well can you tell me why i'm here." although it sounded more like a demand then aquestion.

"Is it not obvious that i Kidnapped you" he said itas ifI was the most stupid teenager in the world.

"why?"

"Your Grandmother has something that belongs to me."

"Which Grandmother?"

"Ann."

"Well someone didn't do their job right."

"What do you mean"

"Well if you had done your research. You would know Ann isn't my grandmother and if you really wanted anything from Ann you have the wrong sister."

"That's what everyone would say."

"Why wouldI want to put my sister in my place, that's just wrong." I almost screamed this to him butI knew better and I kept my cool.

"I don't know maybe your a sick person."

"This coming from someone who just kidnapped a teenage girl."

"I still don't believe you."

"Fine don't believe me, but when you call or do what ever your going to do to try and get whatever Ann has that is yours. I'll be able to tell you I told you so."

He just looked at me trying to figure out if what I had said was true, which it was, after a bit he just sat down on the recliner and said nothing.

I suddenly had the urge to pee.

"Hey mr.kidnapper" no answer

"HEY!"

"WHAT!" his voice sent a shiver down my spine

"Can I use the restroom"

"Yes."

"Well"

"What."

"Can you uncuff me please. Unlike you I can't move freely." He got up and walked over to me. He smelt really good you could tell it was axe. He uncuffed me. I spoted the toilet next to the sink and by that was a tub they didn't look nasty they actually looked clean.

When he saw I didn't make any motion he said, "What now." I could tell he was staring get annoyed.

"Do you mind"

"I'm not leaving this room."

"Can you at least turn aroud." so he did.