I'm Kidnapped and I think I like it Ch. 21

Hey I just got back from a dinner and movie with my Dad. He took me and my sister out because it's her birthday today(16th of Dec.) I decided to start this chapter.

Thanks for reading. I love you guys (meaning both girls and guys...I'm from the west coast of the u.s. 'guys' means both female and male to me)

 ______________

[recap]

I notice he's looking at me weirdly.  "Who are you?" He asks.

_______________

~Lili's POV~

"Really funny Joey." I say in an annoying voice.

"Who's Joey?" He really meant it.

"You dummy."

"Who are you then?"

"Lili"

"Are you my sister?"

"NO!"

"Wife?"

"NO!"

"Then who?"

"Your grandma, now seriously Joey, this isn't funny."

"Aren't you a little to young to be my grandma?"

"It was a joke. Like what your playing right now."

"What's a joke?"

"JOEY I'M NOT PLAYING!"

"Of course you aren't your standing up and I am sitting down." He pointed his index finger at me when he said 'your' and his thumb at himself when he said 'I".

"Oh my gosh" I said annoyed.

"Excuse me, can you help me up?"

"Yea" I extended my hand to him. He grabbed it and pulled me down to the floor. As I hit the floor he stood up and yelled "SUCKER" and ran inside laughing and closing the door behind him. What a jerk face ass hole.

"JOEY OPEN UP!" I yelled.

His head popped out from the window above the door. How the heck did he get there so fast.

"Hmmm, I don't think so. Hey and weren't you suppose to be naked." He said jokingly.

"Joey just let me in."

"First you have to buy me some condoms." He said mimicking the way I had told him to buy me pads.

"WHAT NO."

"Well then your going to sleep outside."

"Fine I will."

"Ok." He disappeared into the room and a few seconds later a pillow hit my head and two blankets followed. ass hole. "There you won't be cold anymore." He flashed his smile again.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically and glared at him.

"Good night babe, sweet dreams, Oh and don't let that dog bite." He said through a smile again. Wait what dog?

"What ever you say." I wasn't going to put up a fight. Instead I spread out one of the blankets on the porch, I got the pillow and set it on the blanket. I grabbed the other blanket laid down and covered my self.

I woke up to the morning sun in my eyes. Not to mention a really sleepy ass hole on the left side of me. I slowly and quietly get up, walk inside and go to the kitchen.

I was kind of thirsty so I grabbed a glass of water and walked back out to the porch. I sat down on the chair that was by the jerk face's head.

"Don't even think about it." A sleepy voice said.