I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch. 25

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded I'm not at my house and my cousin doesn't have Internet so I'm not able to go on but I just found out her neighbors have wifi so I'm using their wifi... Just don't tell them. 

Also happy holidays hope you had a great scratch that awesome week. I'm not sure what you've been up to but I've been playing need for speed on my iPod. Yea so comment on what you guys have been up to 

_________________ 

~Lili's POV~ 

-august- 

-September- 

-October- 

-November- 

-December- 

-January- 

-February- 

It's 12 at midnight and I'm still awake. It's been like this for the past 7 months. I didn't know that 3 weeks with an asshole could do this to you. He broke my heart I shouldn't be like this, I mean come on 3 weeks. At least one good thing happened.  

That was getting my best friend back I can't believe I was selfish and forgot to text my her this whole time. Atleast she found henrey and they're perfect for eachother. Even though they've been on that on and off relationship for awhile. It only last a couple of hours. Those two can't be separated I swear. I don't know how they even live when they are away from eachother. She didn't get mad at me, it's all good with us again. 

"Sean get the bag it's in the closet down stairs." I heard Bella say. "Come on hurry up I'm about to give birth here!" WHAT!! She's in labor. I ran out told Sean I'd get the bag and for him to help Bella to the car. 

On the way there I called the hospital to let them know we were on our way. The nurse said she'd have everything ready for Mrs. Sparks. I said thanks and hung up. 

When we got to the hospital the nurse had the things ready as she said she would. I walked next to Sean as the nurse led Bella to the delivery room. It was surprising not to see him texting the jerk faced asshole. Instead he was holding Bella's hand the whole way.  

As we got closer to the delivery room the doctor said only one person could go in. Of course I let Sean, I'm mean he's only the dad of my God child, which is going to be a boy I'm so exicited. Don't get me wrong I would have loved him if he would have been a girl.  

I walked into the waiting room and took out my phone and texted Ashley, just so you know that's my bestfriend. I told her that Bella was in labor. She replied a 'OMG' that means she was sleeping. I didn't text back knowing her she be awake at 10am.  

Labor takes long and I started getting bored. I walked to the bathroom pushing all the hand sanitizer boxes. Don't judge me I get bored at hospitals easily what other fun things are there to do. I could just ride the elevators. Yea I think I'll do that next.  

I found the bathrooms and walked into a stall. When I was finished I walked over to the sinks. I glanced up at the mirror. Great just great I was wearing my marvel pajamas, I should mention they are guy pajamas and the button was UNBUTTONED, just my luck. At least I was wearing underwear. I gave my hair a quick brush with my hand and walked out of the bathroom.