I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch.4

NEW CHARACTER!!

___________

~Bella's Pov~

After my unsuccessful talk with my Grandma I drove to the grocery store to pick up some things I needed.

I ended up getting orange juice and V8s, Sean's favorite drinks, this month's People magazine, a bag of pasta, a jar of alfredo sauce, a loaf of french bread, and the one thing Sean would be happy to see.

I parked my littlegray 2009 MazdaMiata next to Sean's 2010 Chevy Camaro SS. As I was getting the bags out of the trunk I felt someone's arm going around my waist. I didn't have time to scream or do something because the person spun me around and said. "BOO!"

I was relieved when I saw who it was smiling at me like a little kid in christmas when they see all the presents under the tree.

"I swear your going to give me a heartattack one of these day."

"Don't say that. I don't want to picture you suffering." His voice was sincere

"Then why don't you help me carry these inside." I said playfully.

Once we were inside and we put the bags on the counter Sean kissed me.

"How did the talk with your Grandma go?"

"Bad."

"No luck?"

"No." The tears I was holding back finally came out.

"Aw. Come here." He hugged me but didn't let go.Ilayed my head on his shoulder"Why don't we file a missing person report?"

"We can't."

"Why?"

"It has to be atleast 48 hours."

"We'll call tomarrow."

"You know my Grandma won't allow it."

"Your right.What else can we do. There has to be something."

I pulled away from him and walked over to the other side of the counter to start on dinner. "I don't know."

"Do you think she ran away?"

"Maybe. I wouldn't doubt it my Grandma makes her go through hell. Not physically but emotionally."

"I notived." His tone was sad. He loves my sister as much as I do.

"Still she would have told me. I mean she tells me everything. You think she's ok?"

"Your sister is a smart girl, I'm sure she is more than ok."

"really?"

"Yes. She's probably just at a friend's house and forgot to call. You know how teenagers are."

"Your right."

I finshed the alfredo pasta and served Sean and me a plate. We ended up eating on the counter top.

"Guess what Ann asked me again."

"Grandchildren?"

"Yes"

"I say we should have one or two maybe even be like that one family and have 17." He wasn't lieing.

"No thanks I am not going over four maybe five but defenitly not 17, as much as I love you I don't want too many kids." I said playfullly. "Do you really want kids though?"

"Of course, I'm in Love with you, your in love with me, we sould start a happy family and have a lot of babies!" although it sounded more like I'm in love with youuuu, your in love with meeee, we should start a happy fam-a-leeeee and have lots of bay beesss. He even move his arms in a shakey way.

"Your such a dork you know." I said playfully and gave a friendly push.

"Why thank you." He added that cute smile of his.

"but seriously, do you really want kids?"

"Yes, why do you keep asking me."

I grabed the grocery bag and pulled the item and held it up.