I'm Kidnapped and I think I like it Ch. 19

Don't forget to vote and become a fan if you like the story. Also don't forget to comment on what you think.

___________

~Joey's Pov~

Lili and me were in the kitchen hugging and talking. Her hands were around my neck and mine were around her waist holding her close to me. I didn't even notice that my mom took a picture untill she said "That's how I like to see you too."

My mom, Lili and me were standing outside by my driveway saying goodbye. My mom was by her car and Lili and me were standing next to each other my arm was over her shoulder and her hand was holding mine.

"We really loved having you here mom." I said.

Lili agreed and said "Yea. It was really great to finally meet you."

"Thanks you two. I'm sorry I came in surprise but Sheryl wasn't doing good and I had to come see her."

"It's ok mom your welcome here anytime. Oh by the way I have something for you I just remembered."

I ran inside and up the stairs and got a pink box out of the closet then I ran down the stairs and out to the driveway. My mom and Lili were laughing about something.

"Here you go. Happy birthday." I gave here a hug.

"Joey you didn't have too."

"Just open it mom."

"Ok" after she opened it she looked at me and said, "I thought these shoes were bad?"

"No I just said that so I could get them for you for your birthday."

"your too much you know." she walked over and we hugged. "I love you Joey."

"Love you too mom."

"I better get going before it gets to late."

"Ok."

We all said bye. Lili and me waited until we couldn't see the car anymore and we went inside.

"Come on let's watch a movie" I said.

"Why today is perfect to be outside."

"Fine get ready and we'll go to the board walk."

 "Ok."

We walked up to my room to get our stuff to go to the boardwalk.

I went to my closet and took out my blue basketball shorts.

"Hey I don't have a bikini." She said.

"Just use your bra."

"I'm not going to wear my bra in public."

"fine wear it in private for me." I said joking around with her.

"Your a jerk." She threw a pillow at my head.

"That's a good song." I threw it back being careful not to hit her head.

"I didn't mean the song."

"I know."

"good."

"I was singing the song. Your a jerk I know Your a jerk I know..Jerk jerk jerk jerk."

"Ugh." She was getting ticked off now.

"I'm just kidding. I'll be right back."

"take your time. I beg you." That hurt a bit.

I walked across the hall into the room where Danny and his girlfriend stay when they come over. I got a bikini out of the closet and took it back to Lili.