I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch.16

Please Vote and become a fan if you like the story. also comment on what you think about it. Thanks for reading.

__________

[recap]

Just as i was turning to walk outside I tripped over the air matress.

Joey started laughing at me soI triped him and he landed next to and made a loud thump.

Now we were both laughing and looking at eachother.

He got closer to me. We were now in the same position we were yesterday night on the couch. He was about to kiss me.

_______________

~Lili's Pov~

He got closer to me. We were now in the same position we were yesterday night on the couch. He was about to kiss me.

His lips were about to touch mine. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he breathe. I could smell his breath the sweet smell of tropical gum. I could feel his warm breath as he got closer to me. Then the door opened and Emma's head popped in.

"Are you two ok I heard a loud thump! Oh"

I could feel my cheeks getting red and I saw Joey's turn red.

"MOM! Can you please knock?"

"Yes. Why is there an air mattress in your room?" Great how were we going to get out of this one.

"Lili's on her days and I didn't want to bother her by sleeping in the same bed.That's also another reason why she screamed this morning." Really that's the best he could do.

"Is that right Lili?"

"Yes mam."

"Just call me Emma, Mam sounds old."

"Ok Emma."

"I'm going to go finish up in the kitchen. I'll leave you two alone."

"Thanks mom."

She closed the door and Joey apologized for what had just happened. Perfect timing i said.

"Now where were we." He said. We were still in the same position.

"You were about to get off me."

He shook his head. "Not as I recall."

"You have two options. One you get off me or two I'll knee you in the you know where."

"You wouldn't." he was testing me.

I glared at him and said "Three...Two..." he got off me. "That's what I thought."

"I thought I was the kidnapper and gave orders."

"Not anymore...Babe" I couldn't help but give him a smirk. "and I'm your girlfriend remember. Wait and according to you I'm also on my days so don't get me mad."

"Your good you know."

"Thanks. Please let go of my hand I have to go pee."

"Don't forget to comb your sex hair."

"really funny."

When I looked in the mirror my hair really was messed up. I grabbed a comb and gave it a few brushes.

"Did you change your pad honey." Why I'm I not surprised he said that.

"Yes." Might as well play along.

"You might want to get out of my slippers and put your shoes on." Oh shit I forgot I had his slippers on.

"Why?"