I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch. 22

Hey Hope you like the characters I chose

Please don't forget to comment vote and become a fan.

Love you all

__________

[RECAP]

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out to the room looking around for Joey. He was no where in sight. I walked over to my drawers. I opened up the one that had my pjs inside. When I was grabbing them a hand got a hold of my towel and took it off.

"I told you I'd get you back." He turned me around and pulled me into him. My hand automatically went around his neck. His hands around my waist. We kissed again.

"Come on breakfast is ready." With that he carried me downstairs. I didn't fight I actually started to like it.

==========

~Lili's POV~

We were in the kitchen eating breakfast when my phone rang. I was surprised it was still alive considering I hadn't charged it since I got kidnapped.

"Hello." I said through a mouth full of eggs.

"Hey little sis." It was Sean he's the only one that ever calls me 'little sis'.

"Hey big bro. How are you?"

"Excellent. and you?"

"Really good." I glanced at Joey. He was in his boxers heating up some tortillas.

"That's good to hear. By the way when are you going to end your little road trip?"

"I'm not sure." I wasn't lieing I didn't know when Joey was going to let me go.

"hmm." I heard Bella's voice in the background but couldn't make up what she was saying. "Where is the great explorer at right now?"

"Santa Cruz." shit I didn't mean to say that it slipped. Joey turned to look at me.

"Really well Bella and me are going right there right now to see you then." I heard him tell Bella to get in the car that they were going to Santa Cruz to see me.

"Ok. Call me when your here." I said kind disappointed but not enough for Sean to tell. Joey shot me a worried look.

"Will do Kiddo." He clicked.

Joey was looking at me with a look that said 'What's going on'.

"You get to meet my sister and brother in law." I told him.

"WHAT!?"

"What?" I said innocently.

"Why did you tell them to come?" He raised his voice.

"I didn't invite them. Sean invited himself." I raised mine too.

"Then why did you tell them you're in Santa Cruz?" He was almost yelling.

"It slipped out ok. I'm sorry. You know what I'm not sorry." I stood up. "I haven't seen my sister in a long time and you haven't even called wicked Ann to get whatever the f*&k it is that you want in exchange for me." I started to walk towards the stairs.

He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Let go." I said through gritted teeth.

"No. Not until you listen to me." He started to squeeze my wrist.

My eyes started to get teary. "LET GO YOUR HURTING ME YOU FU*KING ASSHOLE, I HATE YOU!" I didn't mean to say the last three words they kind of came out.