Sneaking In

It's been like five months. I know you all hate me. But highschool is so busy. i don't go to my town's school and it's hard because whatever free time i have, i like to spend it with my old friends since i don't get to see them at all. and you guys had to wait like five months for a really bad chapter. :p i'm so sorry. well. enjoy?

oh and there's a picture on the side of liam and brookie. :') thought it was cute, tehe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhhhh...." I groaned, turning to my side. The birds were singing up a storm, and I didn't know how much more I could take. My eyes fluttered open and they were met by a tall canopy of pine trees.

Pine trees?!

"What the actual..." I muttered, sitting up. I drowsily looked around and finally looked over to my left.

"Liam?" I asked in disbelief, my voice still low. I looked straight ahead again, watching the smooth waterfront. "What did I do last night?" Rubbing my forehead, I recalled the events of the previous night.

They all started to come back to me, one after another until I reached the part when I fell asleep on Liam's chest. I was such a terrible step-sister. How was I ever going to explain this to my mom?

"Hey." I felt a warm hand brush against my waist and I jumped back. Liam was grinning up at me; his eyes still squinty from sleep. "If I were you," he mumbled, ignoring my expression, "I'd get back to the cabin before someone notices that you've been gone all night."

I titled my head back and groaned out of exasperation. Liam looked pretty amused, but I just felt terrible. Nervously running a hand through my hair, I looked back at Liam.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble," I sighed, my voice on the verge of cracking. Why had I ever decided to run after him? I seriously needed to start thinking things through... Exhaling loudly, I looked in the direction of the cabin.

"Liam, tell me what I'm supposed to do!" I yelled, snapping my head in his direction.

Liam's eyes widened to their normal size and he parted his mouth the tiniest bit.

"I told you, go back to the cabin! I bet you no one woke up yet," he said confidently, sitting up. I looked at him for a few moments and then decided that I had no other choice. I shook the blanket off and stood up, brushing myself off. Dirt and leaves fell all around me and I straightened out my shirt.

"Okay, so I'll see you back at the cabin?" I finally sighed, placing my hands on my hips. Liam glanced up at me with the same amused expression and I scowled. Honestly, was he always this immature? "What is it now?" I hissed, ripping the blanket off of him and tossing it towards a small shrub not too far away.

"Nothing," Liam said passively. He turned his head away, not even bothering to hide his smirk. Boys were so frustrating.

"You know what, I'm leaving," I exclaimed, giving up. I turned around and started to head back to the cabin, determined not to turn around again.

That barely lasted five seconds.

"Missing me already?" he laughed. "Can't resist this, can you?"

No! I wanted to shout. Bur I couldn't. Especially now with that messed up hair that reminded me of last night and that stupid, perfect smile. It was impossible.

"Shut up!" I scoffed instead and turned around faster than the first time. I heard laughter from behind me as I strutted away which made me flip my hair to emphasize the point that he had bothered me.