Don't say anything

Teyanna's POV
I was asleep when I heard the door. I went downstairs and answered it and saw Diamond standing there. I was a bit shocked but I knew what it was about. "Come in" as said allowing her to pass me. She walked into the house that we used to share as if she had never been there before. She awkwardly sat on the edge of the couch and looked at me as I sat opposite her. "What's up" I said pouring myself some tea that was on the coffee table. "When was the last time you talked to Pg" she said. "I don't a day ago we aren't really do too well why" I replied. "Did he mention anything about the cops to you" she said. I put my cup back down and sat up straight. "No why" I said concerned. "Well we just got a visit from the cops.... detectives about a murder and Jordan was acting really weird about it" she said. "You don't think that he did it right" I said. "Yes I think he did it he came home with a bloody t- shirt there all acting weird and now police is showing up all I want to know is why it's different this time" she said. "Well it can't just be street wars because most of the time the police don't know anything about that so what is it" I said thinking. "I don't know but there probably next and they don't want us to be involved but we got to help them" she said. "I agree if they won't tell us about the streets then the streets will have to tell us about them" I said.

Angel's POV
I looked over at Pg who was laying in my bed asleep. This has been a cycle recently I know it's wrong but I can't say no. I wonder what will happen if Teyanna found out and I can't help but think that I'm just his fuck buddy and I don't want that. I have a child for fucks sake his child. I have responsibilities now I would love to run wild but I can't I have to settle down and think of me and Ranells future. I signed and covered my hands over my face. I phone pinged. It was Teyanna I started to freak out a little bit and looked over and Pg who was still asleep.
Teyanna
We need to meet up now all of us
-sent at 4:17pm

I sighed not relief that it was just that and not her asking if I was with Pg. I got up and started to get dressed.
I pulled up to the address she sent me. It was definitely not a safe area but it was the same as the place I grew up. I locked the doors of my car and looked around to try and locate them but I couldn't see them anywhere. I got a text from Diamond telling me to come out the car and round the corner. I got out and did as she said. I saw them standing around something but couldn't see it and my angle. "Guys what's going o-" I started but stopped when I saw a guy on the ground in front of them bleeding from his leg. "What the fuck happened here" I said looking down at him as he clenched his leg in pain. "Well we originally came here to ask some questions but someone got carried away" said Miya looking at Diamond that was holding her gun. "I'm sorry but he needs to go send a message to all his niggas we ain't the ones to mess with" she said then she kicking his wounded leg. "Alright Diamond give me the gun now" said Teyanna sighing. "Is you finna tell us what you know or should I shoot your other leg" said Teyanna crouching down in front of him. "Okay okay they did come down here on that day I think I heard from some niggas something about beef with some jail niggas" he said. "Jail niggas?" Miya said. "Yeah some niggas that got out a couple days ago"he said. "Is someone gonna tell me what's going on or am I just decoration" I said. "Cops showed up at Di's house for Jordan something about a murder he ain't say anything but we think it's about that night" Teyanna said.
Flashback 1 day ago
I was at Pg's house in his room when there was a knock on the door. I stayed in the room and he went to answer it. He was taking long so a followed him out. He was standing by the door with some men in suits. He closed the door and looked over at me. "Who was that" I asked. "Don't worry about it okay" he said and he kissed me on the lips "but don't tell anybody because it don't mean anything" he said.
Flashback ends
"Angel are you okay do you know anything" Diamond said looking at me. "No I'm fine"
To be continued....