The truth comes out

Diamond's POV
"Brittany!" I said shocked. "The one and only" she said giving a spin.

Recap: Brittany from book 1 who faked being pregnant with Jordan's child

"What the fuck are you doing here" Jordan said from behind me. "I came to see the wedding congratulations girl" she said waving at Miya who was looking hella confused just as everyone else. "Teyanna boo long time no see" she said smiling at her but getting nothing in return. "Who the fuck is this" Miya said suddenly. "Oh I'm sorry I'm Brittany you don't know me but everyone else here does" she said smiling. "Imma ask one time what the fuck our you doing here for I beat the shit out you" I said. "Girl you ain't fooling no body I see that juice in your cup everyone know you got a bun in the oven you ain't beating up no body boo so put the thug bitch back in your pocket" she said laughing. "Yo watch how you speak to her cause I got no problem knocking your teeth out" Jordan said standing in front of me. "Jordan baby not everything is about you and I'm not here for your broke ass" she said then turned towards Angel and Pg. "Hey you must be Angel we haven't met before" she said quickly then turned her attention to Pg. "Hey boo you looking good today" she said to him and he didn't reply. "Is someone going to tell me what the fuck is going on here" Teyanna finally said coming to the front. "Oh right Pg is my baby daddy" she said smiling.

There was a pause.

Then everyone started laughing except him and Angel. 

"We are not dumb you can't pull the same joke twice it don't work like that so can you please leave" I said crossing my arms. She just stood there with a smirk on her face. "Oh honey I wish I was but I ain't and he knows that" she said. It went quite again and everyone looked at Pg who was looking hella nervous. "I don't know what the fuck you are talking about" he said finally. "What baby don't piss me off bro" he said putting his head in his hands. "We have got a son he is 2 years old he is the result of you nutting in me and never told you because I figured no one would believe me because of the first time but we have a child and you can take a paternity test with any doctor you would like" she said. My hand covered my mouth. "I need to sit down" I said. "Pg you fucked this bitch" I said. Everyone looked at him waiting for a response. "Yeah in the past but I don't think I got her pregnant" he said.
SLAP
Angel slapped him across the face and walked out. I looked over and Teyanna who showed no emotion. "Well that was something I need to get back to my hotel room and get our son he's with a babysitter you have my number call me when your ready to take this test yeah" Brittany said then left.

Niyah's POV (back in New York)

I been preparing myself for when Diamond and Jordan come back because I will definitely have to tell them now

I been preparing myself for when Diamond and Jordan come back because I will definitely have to tell them now. My boobs and gotten bigger and my stomach is bloated you can see the changed easily because I'm so skinny so I been wearing hoodies to school everyday. I went to the front of my friends house where Mike was at. For some reason he still wants to talk to me despite the fact that I'm pregnant with his child. I do really like him but there's no way I could be dumb enough to think about that right now. It's not bout to be a happy ever after with him and this baby. I'm 17 and I got a future ahead of me and I have no idea how I'm providing for this baby. "Yo" he said giving me a hug. I walked him over to the bench swing and we sat down. "What you wanted to talk about" he said. "My brother gets back tonight and I'm going to tell him" I said. "It's going to be the hardest thing ever but I have to do it before he finds out in some other way. Once I tell him I'm going to have to tell him about you" I started. "Okay I'm ready for that" he said sighing. "No your not. Your expecting him to come up to you shout in your face and tell you about your responsibilities but that's not what's going to happen all I know is that my brother will see red and you need to be far away from him when he sees that okay" I said. "Why are you stressing out it'll be fine how will he even find me" he said. I paused and looking at him with a serious look on my face. "You don't know my brother and you don't want to know him so stay far away do you understand me FAR AWAY" I said louder. "I will text you when it's safe for you to come back if I don't text you don't come back run away somewhere or something" I said and he started laughing. "It's not a joke Mike" I said putting my head in my hands. "Okay okay I'm sorry I'll take this serious" he said putting his arm around me.
To be continued...