The hood

Diamond's POV
"What's up lil ma" I heard a voice say from behind me. I smiled lightly and slowly turned around crossing my arms. "What's your name" he asked me. "Diamond" I said still crossing my arms. "Diamond well I'm Chris" he said looking at me from my head down. "Well hi then can i help you with something" I said. "I just wanted to know if I could maybe get your number or something" he said. He was wearing a blue jersey with matching blue basketball shorts and white nike airs.

 He was wearing a blue jersey with matching blue basketball shorts and white nike airs

"Hmmmm I don't know" I said. "Come on why not you got a man or something" he asked smirking. "Something like that" I said smiling. "Well just give me your number and we can be friends just friends I promise" he said passing his phone over to me. I took it from his hand and put my number in it. When I gave it back he smiled "thanks Ma I'll text you" he said as I walked away.

Meanwhile

Niyah's POV
I was at the school that Jordan put me in. It was my first week so I still didn't really have friends. I walked over to my locker and saw someone looking at me. I looked over and saw Mike smirking at me. Mike was a boy that has been giving me so much attention since I got here and he won't leave me alone. He kinda cute but I couldn't see anything progressing with him but I'm not gonna lie I kinda like the attention he gives me. Mike is the kinda guy that could have several girls because they literally throw themselves at him but for some reason he chooses me.

"Yo Ni Ni what's up" he said walking up to me

"Yo Ni Ni what's up" he said walking up to me. "How many times I got to tell you to stop calling me that" I said rolling my eyes and putting in my locker combination. "Yeah Ight what's good with you though" he said leaning against the locker next to mine and looking at me. "Nothing Mike" I said sighing. "So you gonna come chill with me then" he said smiling showing his cute braces. "No I'm probably gonna go to the library or something" I said putting my books away and grabbing the books i needed. "Come one you know you don't want to go to know library come with me it will just be us two" he said staring at me intensely. "That's the problem I don't want to be alone with you" I said giggling lightly. "Okay then come chill with me and my boys" he said. "So they can think we smashing I'm good I'll see you later Mike" I said closing the locker door and walking away. As I walked away I turned my head around and saw him still looking at me. "Stop looking at my ass" I shouted and he started laughing. I turned the corner and saw some girls standing there staring me down. I didn't want no problems so I kept walking. There was one girl in particular who was wearing red that gave me the nastiest look. "Where you running to" she shouted out. She had I thick New York accent. I turned around and looked at her to see who she was talking to and she was looking right at me. "Yeah barbie you bitch what's good" she said walking towards me.

People started to stop in the corridor and watch

People started to stop in the corridor and watch. "Do I know you" I said screwing up my face and crossing my arms. "I just wanna know what you want with me nigga" she said right up in my face now but she was shorter then me. "Maybe you should be asking what your nigga want with me" I said and people in the crowd started getting hyped. "Bitch you want smoke" she shouted being extra dramatic. I rolled my eyes I just stared at her showing no fear. "Girl the only smoke you got is from weed go sit down somewhere" I heard a female voice say. I turned around and there was two girls there.

 I turned around and there was two girls there

Malika ^

Drea^One of them link arms with me on one side and the other linked the other side

Drea^
One of them link arms with me on one side and the other linked the other side. I was hella confused because I didn't even know them. I thought the girl in red was going to say something but she didn't. They pulled me out of the circle and away from the people. "I'm sorry for cutting in you probably had it but you can never win with Sandra" said one of them "my name is Malika by the way but you can call me lika" she said. "And my name is Drea" said the other girl. "Why didn't she try fight you"I asked as we walked. "Babe we from the hood she know not to mess with me" Lika said.
To be continued...