New world, New home

(Y/n) POV

I wake up in a strange forest I've never seen before. Definetely nothing that was in Hallownest. I also felt different as well, as if I'm in a body that's not my own. I notice I'm right next to a lake and look at my reflection to see that I look like... Grimm? No scratch that, I'm his spitting image. My new circumstances cause me to start hyperventilating and my head to start spinning but after a while I start to calm myself down and try to figure out exactly what happened. In the nightmare heart Grimm's son seemed to go inside of me somehow as if I absorbed him or something. That and the immense power he seemed to gain absolutely explains my new look. But where I am though? That might be a bit harder to figure out.

Well I was in a different realm last I remember. The nightmare realm to be exact. I also recall a few times being in the space between the physical realm and the dream realm, the opposite of the nightmare realm. If there is more than one dream world, does that mean there are more physical realms? Could I be in one of them right now? I figured that was the most logical explanation so with all that figured out, I decided to explore my new environment. As I'm walking around, I think to myself for a while. Would I finally be able to meet other humans? I think about the new kinds of people I'm going to meet when I come to a realization. The grimmchild was supposed to be the new leader of the troupe after the ritual because Grimm would die. Because I absorbed him, does that mean I'm now the troupe master? Do I have Grimm's powers and abilities?

I try to light some fire on my hands and sure enough it works. I try his other abilities such as making spikes out of the ground with my new cloak, sharpening it and doing some things like his drill attack and uppercut, teleporting, and even inflating myself like an angry pufferfish and launching fireballs from my body and sure enough, I can do it all. Thankfully I still seem to have my soul powers too, courtesy of dad and the soul master. 'The powers of 2 higher beings under my control. No one can stop me now' I think to myself. I discover I can even alternate between Grimm's appearance and my own, but I choose to stay like Grimm in case something happens.

I walk around the forest some more and I look to my right and see a tall figure with what appears to be tentacles coming out of their back. I'm admittedly a little freaked out by this but I keep going on and try to ignore it.

??? POV

I'm patrolling through the forest when all of a sudden I feel a strange presence. I follow it to see a rather strange looking creature with large bright red eyes and a grey cloak and use my signature tentacle pose to see their reaction. It seems as if they're at least a little shook but they manage to act as if they don't notice me. Most people just run off screaming so either they don't know who I am somehow or they're incredibly confident in their skills. I'd bet on it being the latter because I sense 2 different god-like powers within this creature somehow. One incredibly dark and powerful like Zalga's but different, and the other giving off the aura of life. Very interesting to say the least. I cloud their mind with static, but with their immense power, it takes quite a while for it to kick in. I get closer to the figure and get a better look at it. I notice it's odd shaped head and very, very thin body under the cloak. If I approached them without knocking them out, they would probably have given off an air of authority. It's strange to say, but it was just a hunch I had.

But that wasn't the weirdest thing. I noticed they looked kind of... handsome? In their own, other-worldly way, I guess. Was I crushing on someone I didn't know the first thing about? I simply put this thought in the back of my mind for now and pick up the unconscious person, teleporting to the mansion and tying them to a chair to make sure they don't escape.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up... again and saw that I wasn't in a peaceful forest this time. I was in a room tied to a chair. I looked around the room and made note of the features. A large flatscreen TV, a queen sized bed right next to me, a walk in closet, and 2 doors, one which was obviously the way out of the room and the other I could only assume to be a bathroom. I simply teleport out of the chair and no more than 3 seconds later, 2 figures walk in. The first I've never seen before. She had a reddish purple body, mouths where they normally wouldn't be, and 2 horns like a demon. The second was the figure from the forest earlier and I realized it was a she as well, dressed in a business suit. I realized 2 things right off the bat. 1, she's tall as shit and so is the other woman. 2, she had a pale white, completely featureless face. I wasn't too freaked out by this as I had seen far worse in the past. Hey, Zote did exist after all, unfortunately. The woman from the forest spoke up. 

"What? How did you get out of the chair", she asks. "Teleportation." "I see. Well it's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/n) Grimm." I'm a little creeped out by this. "Wait, how do you know my name?" I decided to take the last name Grimm as mom and dad never really gave me one and I only thought it was appropriate. This time the demon looking figure spoke up. "My sister here can read your mind, so we were able to find out some basic info about you, including your name, your family, that kind of stuff. Don't worry, we weren't too intrusive. There'd be no fun in that, after all", she said, giving a light smirk.  The face less woman spoke again. "Anyway, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Slenda and this is my sister Zalga." I'm a bit confused "Sisters? Well I can't exactly say I see the family resemblance." Zalga giggles a little bit. "Oh trust me. We get that quite a lot." We took a little to get ourselves better acquainted and all of a sudden they ask me something I didn't expect. "(Y/n), we had something we'd like to ask you", Slenda says. "Alright, shoot." 

"Would you like to live with us", Zalga suddenly asks. "What?", I exclaim. If I had a drink, I definetely would've spit it out right now. "You seem to have nowhere to go", she explains to me. "We can give you food, a place to live, and they're quite a few people you can socialize with here." I'm a bit skeptical of this. "Are you sure you'd be willing to do that? I don't want to be a burden to you guys." Slenda quickly waves off my question. "No, not at all. In fact this room is vacant right now so we could give it to you. And besides, we've been looking for a guy to liven up the place for a while now." She somehow raises an eyebrow suggestively without even having any. My eyes widen at this statement. "...Wait, you mean...". Zalga finishes my sentence. "Yep, it's all girls here. So what do you say? Are you up for it?" I weigh out my options for a moment and come to the conclusion I don't really have another option so I reluctantly accept.

"Excellent", Zalga says. "Let's head downstairs and meet the others. I'm certain they'll love you", she says with a wink, causing me to blush a bit. 'This'll definitely be quite an interesting change of pace' I think to myself as we exit the room.