Introductions

Well would ya look at that, I finally decided to get off my lazy ass and write a proper update for this story for once.

Let's go over a quick list of the creepypastas who will be in this story (If you don't know what they look like look them up for yourself cuz I'm not going through all the effort to add ALL of their pictures into one chapter)

Slenderwoman/Slenda

Zalga

Jess The Killer

Jane The Killer

Benny Drowned

Judge Angel 

Kake-Gao

Nurse Ann

Laughing Jill

Ticci Tami

Sally (You're more like an older brother to her)

Masky/Hoodie

(A/N: No, Hornet will not be in the harem. She's our half-sister, you dirty minded degenerates)

3rd person POV

Reluctantly, Y/n decided to follow the two taller women downstairs to meet the others, changing to his human form first. Slenda and Zalga blushed a bit, but managed to hide it and keep moving downstairs. When they got downstairs Y/n was met with quite a few people, none of them normal looking, that's for sure, but true to Zalga's word, they were all girls. Y/n, being the antisocial introvert that he is, despite being royalty in Hallownest, was quite nervous, as one would normally be in this situation. The girls were as well, as they immediately saw how he looked.

"Everyone, this is our new arrival, (Y/n). I expect you all to treat him as you would one of your own", Slenda said to everyone. One person, with blonde hair and pure black eyes, spoke up. "What makes him so special? He appears to be just a normal human."  The others murmured in agreement. Y/n decided to clear this up.

"Well yes, but actually no." Everyone was admittedly quite confused, even Slenda and Zalga because the two did not read that part of your mind. Seeing the confusion on everyone's faces, turned into Grimm to show everyone what he meant.

(BTW this is what you sound like when you're Grimm. Forgot to add this. Huge shout out to James Dijit for the incredible dub.)

Everyone saw me and they're mouths were hung open in shock. "You see? I'm actually a human at my core and I gained these powers through rather...unconventional means." "What do you mean by that", Zalga asked. He chuckled lightly. "Well, pull up a seat and sit down, because that's quite a long story."

Y/n then proceeded to tell everyone the story of his encounter with the Grimm Troupe. From meeting Grimm, gathering the flames with his child for him, and being transported between worlds somehow through the nightmare realm, infusing his soul with the child's. Everyone listened with curiosity and when he finished they stared at him with astonishment. The silence was broken when a girl with a bloodied white hoodie and a smile cut into her face spoke up.

"So you come from another world? That's freaking awesome!" Y/n chuckled with amusement. "Well I suppose not everyone can claim they traveled through nightmares to a different world." Everyone wanted to see his abilities and he sowed them all the powers he gained from the Grimmchild. After that, a few people wanted to spar with him but Slenda stopped it, saying that they should introduce themselves first. After they had done that, they asked about the world Y/n had come from. They took a seat on the couches and he began telling of the world from which he came.

"I come from a world where bugs gained their own sentience, enough to grow their own civilization, and grew to the size to that of normal humans. The two species never really got along . They were constantly at war with each other. My parents hated bugs a lot more than your average person. They both joined the military to fight in the great war of bug and human. They both died eventually and the person they assigned to take care of me as a baby didn't want to become my new parent, so they abandoned me in the bug capital known as the city of tears,  due to it being in a cave under a lake that is always leaking water through cracks in the ceiling of the city. It was there the king and queen of the bugs found me and adopted me into their family to be raised with their other son, known as the Hollow Knight. Being a human in the royal family of Hallownest, I became the ambassador the bug-kind when I became of age, and managed to make peace with the other humans. It took 3 years of long, hard dedication, but I managed to pull it off, but there's still many hate crimes committed on both sides, which I worked to solve as best I could. Unfortunately about a year ago, a mysterious infection began spreading throughout the kingdom, turning those exposed to it into a mindless husk of their former selves, lashing out at anyone who isn't infected, and attempt to spread it further. It was then the Hollow Knight was called to fufill his duty. He wasn't raised as an heir to the throne, but rather as a vessel to seal the infection. He was not a pure vessel however, and became infected himself in the sealing process. He did manage to hold off the infection, but only for a short time. It began spreading faster than ever before. And now it's quite rare to see a bug not taken by the infection. I was one of the lucky ones to not be afflicted, but the kingdom is in complete ruin now. My mother disappeared one day with one of the five great knights after she became disgusted with my father who dared to use her own son as a way to cut down the infection, and my father retreated to the world of dreams in an act of cowardice, only to die not much longer."

Everyone was in shock at Y/n's story and where he came from. "Well, that is quite the story", Slenda exclaimed. "Might we know a little more about your family?" "Well, my mother was quite a woman. Caring, sympathetic, jut an amazing person overall. She had the most beautiful diamond blue eyes, but unfortunately, she could not see with them. So she opted to using a form of extrasensory to detect her surroundings. My father was quite a powerful being. He reincarnated from an ancient powerful worm, to a smaller, more agile form fit to rule, but he wasn't any less powerful. Just his presence alone was enough to attract a race of bugs known as the Godseekers, whose only purpose on life is to seek out the world's most powerful gods, and ascend through their power by worshiping them faithfully. You already know my brother. He and my father taught me how to use soul magic, a powerful type of magic which has a variety of purposes such as spells for binding, healing, protection, making soul blades, and many more. A bug known as the soul master helped enhance the strength of my magic as well. I also have a half sister, who was 'gift' of sorts from my father to a powerful bug, know as Herrah the Beast to get her to help contain the infection. I had one last sibling as well. A truly pure vessel who decided to travel outside of Hallownest in search of adventure and to escape the infection.  There was also the 5 great knights, who I like to consider extended family. They taught me how to fight, from unarmed combat, expert swordsmanship, and using the environment to my advantage."

Everyone wanted to know more, but Slenda intervened. "It's getting rather late everyone. Why don't we pick this up tomorrow?" Everyone grumbled but complied and went up to their rooms for the night. Y/n transformed into a human and went up to his room, but not before looking out into the hall and realizing this place was fucking huge. He made a mental note to explore the mansion tomorrow and went to bed.