A/N

Hey guys. I just wanted to drop in and say sorry for not updating this story with an actual chapter. Writer's block is huge right now. The highest I've ever had it. This is the longest I've ever gone without updating so to make it up to you all I'm doing something rather special. Well, 2 things actually.

First, You all get to help write this story along with me. I've been considering this for a while and I've had no choice but to resort to it. I'm just completely lost on what to do next. Comment below or PM me a suggestion you might have for this story and I'll most likely do it. Hopefully this'll help my writer's block go away and updates can hopefully go back to normal. It's not often you get to decide the course of a book you don't write outside of one-shot books so I think you should take advantage of this.

Speaking of one-shot books, I'm finally starting one. I've been approached by friends and readers alike of both stories asking for this, saying that my writing style could fit one-shots pretty well, so I'm finally doing it. That should be up later today or tomorrow with the first one-shot already published. The rules for requests will be posted long with it, so keep an eye out on my profile for that. 

Again, my sincerest apologies for lack of chapter updates, but I hope this makes up for it.