I'm sorry...

As you may have guessed from the title...yes I'm afraid I have to discontinue this. This isn't just for some bullshit cryptic reason I'm about to give. I'm going to have to be flat out honest with you all because this has been on my mind for quite a while.

I've been wanting to write this book for such a long time and I was so happy when I finally got it out, but lately I've been becoming more and more unsatisfied in the quality and quantity of chapters. I've been clueless on where to take the story next and it's been becoming too stressful for me. On top of this, I have my Titanfall book which is at an important point in it's story and I have 2 other books in the works behind the scenes on top of my new one shot book.

I've tried to write for this book so many times. I've scrapped at least 10 drafts in the last 2 weeks since I've been disappointed with myself and the overall quality of what I write time and time again. 

It makes my heart ache to have to do this. I wouldn't even have half of the followers I do if it wasn't for this book. It's constantly added to people's reading lists because they've enjoyed it much more than I have and I will forever be grateful to this story for the publicity it has given me, but this can't go on. I'm so, so sorry to all of you who have been waiting for an actual update, but I can't do this anymore.

On the bright side for you all, I have some alternatives for you. If you want more creepypasta content from me, go check out my titanfall x creepypasta book that I mentioned earlier. I'm much more proud of that than I am with this book. If you're looking for hollow knight stuff instead, I have a one shot book where you can request x reader chapters with hollow knight characters or any other gaming character you want. When the titanfall story reaches 10,000, which we are only 80 reads away from at this point, I will have a doom slayer reader x hollow knight universe story published where the Grimm Troupe will still play an integral part in the story if that's what you want.

Again I'm so sorry for doing this. I was originally considering just straight up deleting this book but after reconsidering, I've decided to keep it up because of what it means to me, my profile, and so many others. 

May we meet on another journey.

-Papa Scorch