Chapter 1 : Rise and Shine🌞

A/N : This is after Uther death but All of the knights are alive like Lacnelot is alive so the story might not make sense with the time but 🤷‍♀️ so it might not makes sense. Anyway on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There she was in a beautiful dark blue dress with sliver jewels in it that made it look so much like the night sky. She was spinning around making the dress sparkle like the moon light on the dark ocean.

Her long black hair spun around too, she moved with such grace that it's as if her and the music was one with each other.

Finally the dance was over and she looked around as if trying to find someone. That's when he took his chance and walked up to her.

He takes one of her hands and bowed while kissing her hand. When he looked up at her, she had a big smile on her face and her blue eyes sparkled. "Would you do me the honor and dance with me?"he asked.

"Of course." She said while smileing and nodding her head a little. The music started and he took her hands and began to dance.

They dance in great harmony it was as if they were made for each other, like they were on two sides of the same coin.

When the song finally ended and she smiled and nodded her head as if to say goodbye, she turn around about to leave before he grabbed her wrist and said " Wait, what is your name?" She looked down at their hands then looked up at the him.

And instead of saying her name she said his name. "Arthur." Arthur was shocked to hear his own name, not because he thought her name was Arthur as well, but as in how...how her voice sounded so familiar.

Where have he heard that voice, it almost sounded like "Arthur" she said again "It's time to wake up!" She shouted. Then bright light shined behind her. "Rise and shine!"

Then all of a sudden light hit his eyes. Arthur woke up startled and about jumped out of bed. He turned his head to where the light was.

It was that girl from his dream! He blinked a few times and realized it was just Merlin "Ughhh" he said while laying back down. "Merlin do you always have to ruin my beauty sleep?"

" Well if it's beauty sleep then I guess I'll have to let you sleep forr" Merlin put his hand on his chin as if thinking. "For at least for a good 100 years. Yes a very good 100 years." He said while nodding his head.

"Thank you." Arthur then put his head underneath his pillow. Then realization hit him and he jumped out of bed again "HEY!" He yelled while throwing a pillow at Merlin who dodged it, just barley. Flashing his goofy smile. "No your right, a 100 years wouldn't help." He said with his fingers on his chin. " You'll need at least 200 years to just get to cute." He said nodding his head. Arthur's face was red at this point from anger. "Are you saying that I am ugly?!"

"Of course not, because with 1000 years of sleep you'll then become handsome."

"Merlin, unlike you, I am already handsome. No, I'm not just handsome but also gorgeous." Arthur said with his arms crossed.

He was about to lay back down but Merlin had to open his big fat mouth again. Arthur couldn't tell which was bigger Merlin mouth or his ears "So do you want me to cancel your meeting and other Kingly things." Merlin said about to head out the door. Arthur sighed "I am getting up." He said getting up.

Merlin smiled knowing that he won the argument. Arthur saw that smile knowing all to well what it meant and throw his other pillow.

This time actually hiting him in the face. 'Great a other mess I need to clean up' he thought. But still that didn't wipe that smile off his face because he gets to help Arthur get dressed.
                ..................❤️....................
     Arthur walked down the halls heading to the throne room. Him still being tired even though he went to bed early.

Must be from all his work of being king like ordering Merlin to write his speeches, making him set up console meetings, and using him as the dummy in training.

Yes every tiring job ordering Merlin around. Arthur finally made it to the doors of the throne room nodding his head to the guards who opened the doors for him.

Inside was his uncle waiting for him. "Sorry for keeping you waiting uncle." His uncle turn around "I wasn't waiting that long, I understand that you have other duties then to talk to me but this won't take long." Said his uncle.

"I sure hope so I have training in a few minutes."
"It won't don't worry."
His uncle took a deep breath "As you are a wear that you are 21 now correct?"
"Yes I'm wear of that."

Arthur mentality rolled his eyes how could he forget it his own age? That's like saying that he wouldn't know that a soaceer was right in front of him. "Well sense your of age it's Time for you to choose a wife."

"WHAT!" Arthur shouted surprise by what his uncle has just said. "Yes you're King now and 21 without a heir to the thorne and the people need a queen."

Arthur was shock,of course he's always knew he'll have to be married. But he didn't think it was this soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well what did you think of the first chapter ? Hope you like it.

Let me know in the comments and if you have any ideas for the story let me know.

Anyway have a nice day or night whatever time your reading this.