Chapter 10 Just Two Days

Disclaimer: I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.
    Remember:
   Underline words: means Easter Eggs
    ........❤️...........: Time skip
    'TAlking to self'

Also me and my sister have been rewatching abc's Once Upon A Time and I was thinking would it been cool if Merlin and Once Upon A Time had a crossover? I know they belong to different companies but it would of been great. Plus Arthur was a Pathetic villain of all in Once Upon A Time villains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~
(A/N Merlin was turned into a girl on Sunday so now it's Wednesday.)

It's been three days now of Merlin being a girl. And three days sense she has had a good night sleep. Her nightmares have returned again. Them being about the people she has lost. Like her father who she had just meet, her childhood friend Will, Freya her first love, and how she could of saved Morgana from going to the dark side.

She also has nightmares about Arthur's destiny of dying by that Druid boy's hands. That she let live. But the one dream she kept having was where she told Arthur about her magic.

And in that dream it always ends in the same way every time. With Arthur hating her, telling her to leave and never return or him setting her on fire on the execution block and him saying how he should of never trusted her.

To Merlin that was the most horrible nightmare of them all.... well that one and where Arthur dies.

Merlin shakes her head. Pushing all those awful thoughts to the back of her mind. 'Save those thoughts for an other time.' She reminded herself.

She finally gets to the training ground. By the looks of it, the knights are sparring with each other today. Which means that she won't have to hold a target today. 'Thank the gods!' She couldn't help but think.

"Oh there you are Merlin." The said witch turned
around to see Arthur walking towards her. He stood right in front of her. He put his hands together and in front of his face.

Merlin knows this stance pretty well. It's the stance Arthur makes when he is about to say something about how little her brain most be or something.

"Merlin how much of an idiot do you have to be to not know what being on time means?"

Yep she was right about that stance. "Well maybe I'm not late maybe y'all are just early." She said with her goofy grin.

"Do you even hear the stuff you say?"

"Yes, and the same could be said about you."

"I make more sense then you do!"

"Oh really because at the last speech you gave, the one I didn't help you with. It was hard for me to understand what you were saying." She said with a smirk.

"Well Mer-lin you have the intelligence of a rat. No their was that time you lost to a rat so, your intelligence is lower than a rat."  Arthur said patting Merlin's heap.

Merlin just glared at the king. "Well at least I'm not a dollop head." She fired back and moved her head away from Arthur's hand.
"Well at least..... AcHOO!!!"
Arthur sneezed.
"Bless you"
Arthur started to sniffed the air to get rid of that feeling  your nose has after you sneeze. He took one more sniff. He then started sniffing for a different reason.

Merlin watch her king smell the air. 'What is he part hound dog?' Arthur finally stop sniffing just like a hunting dog when they find their prey.

He then turned his attention towards her. He had the look that said 'I finally found it!' The part of a king walked more closely to Merlin.