Chapter 5 Merlin your a girl?

Disclaimer I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.

                     And don't forget:
Under Line words means : Easter eggs
   'Taking in head'
...................❤️..............: time skip
Now enjoy on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthur was coughing waiting for the smoke to clear. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw the girl flick her wrist and white and black smoke swirled around her. And with that she was gone. ( Hint: abc show.).

'Great' he thought. 'If Merlin just stayed put then I would of finished the sorcerer off!' Wait Merlin?! Arthur finally remembered that Merlin jumped in front of him.

The smoke finally went away. Arthur looked around "Is everyone all right?" He yelled.

"Yeah we're alright." Said Lancelot and Elyan they were on the ground slowly getting back up.

"Nothing broken." Percival answer then he looked at Gawain. Then asked "Are you alright?"

"No but I will be once I get 20 shots of whiskey then I'll be good as new." Gawain said while still being on the ground. "So your fine." Leon said rolling his eyes.

"Arthur where's Merlin?" Asked Lancelot. "Yeah didn't he jump in front of you when that sorcerer blasted you?"

"Yes he did!" Everyone looks to where Merlin jumped. Their was a big cloud of red smoke that was shaped like a circle.

"How did we not see this before?" Asked Percival. "No idea." Gawain drawled.

"MERLIN!" Arthur shouted. He tried to touch the smoke. But it pushed his hand back. Arthur was panicking now he didn't want to lose his best friend.

"MERLIN! MERLIN!" "Can you hear me?!" He yelled with concern in his voice. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head around to see it was Lancelot.

"Hey it's Merlin we're talking about he'll be fine trust me okay." "Thanks I needed that." Arthur said feeling a little bit calmer.

"Here how about we try this." Gawain said. They all looked at him. He was blowing the smoke trying to make it go away. Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Gawain there's No that's going to" Leon was cut off. The smoke actually started to blow away. Everyone was shocked. They all look to Gawain who was smiling. Happy that his plan worked.

"See I know what I am doing. You guys should have more faith in me." He said with a big smile on his face. "That or the smoke doesn't like the smell of alcohol." Said Elyan.

"Or it loved the smell of my breath so it went to get it's own cup of mead." Gawain said with a sly grin. Once the smoke was all the way gone. Arthur ran straight to Merlin.

Once he finally got there, he didn't see Merlin anywhere. He then looked down and saw a sleeping Merlin. 'Wait something isn't right.' Arthur look at the sleeping Merlin.

By this time the rest of the knights came and looked at Merlin. "Um does he look different to you guys or have I been drinking to much rum?" Asked Gawain.

"Um well yes you always drink to much, but no your not the only one that sees that Merlin is a..."

They were cut off by Merlin was waking up. Merlin shot up and yelled. "ARTHUR, LANCELOT, GAWAIN, ELYAN, PERCIVAL, AND LEON!"

"ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT?!" "Merlin we're alright." Merlin finally realized that the guys we're all right. He signed in relief. He then stand up and look at everyone.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" He asked. Everyone looked at each with worry looks. "Um Merlin do you feel okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am fine." Merlin then realized his voice sounded different. He thought maybe he was imagining it. So he asked "Guys do I sound different?"His eyes widened. His voice indeed sounded different, it was more high pitch.

Merlin put his hand up to his throat. It was smaller and... his eyes went wider again. His atoms apple was missing! He then put his hands on his head. His eyes widened more if that was even possible.

Merlin then grabbed a few stands of his hair. "What?!" He gasp his hair was longer (Hint: Disney's channel.) Then he felt his face, his eyebrows were thinner, his noise was smaller, his cheek bones were more sculpted.

He felt his lips, they were also plumper and softer than before. His ears were the same though so that was good. He then looked at his hands, they were also smaller and his nails were longer.

Merlin then looked at the guys. They were still looking at him funny and concerned. "Um Merlin you might want to look down." Gawain said scratching the back of his head. Merlin looked at him weird with eyebrows raised. "Or do this." He said touching his chest.

Merlin again looked at Gawain with a questioning face. But he shrugged and did what Gawain said. But he still looked up at them.

Merlin felt his throat then went down to his chest. He went a little bit more down then felt something that shouldn't be there. He kept tapping what he felt then he finally looked down at himself. His eyes widened yet again.

Not only was he wearing a dress but he had breasts?! He then felt his hips they were more full Merlin then looked up at everyone. "Guys please tell me this is another one of your stupid pranks? Like the time you guys tried to say I was turning into a bird?" He asked

They all shook their heads "Sorry Merlin but this isn't a prank at all." Elyan answered. Merlin then looked at Arthur hopping that he would say yes it is a prank.

But when he looked at Arthur in the eye he could tell that this was real and not a prank. Arthur then spoked "Merlin your a girl."......Merlin then fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it.
Easter Eggs Answers:
1. flick her wrist and white and black smoke swirled around her. And with that she was gone. Is from Disney's abc's Once upon a Time.

2. What?! He grads his hair was longer. Is from Disney Channel Tangle the Series.

           Have a good day or night bye.