Chapter 2 The Time is Nearing🕰

Authors note
Words like this :means Easter eggs
.......❤️........: means time skip
Okay now enjoy 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Arthur was still in shock for what his uncle had said. Find a wife?! A Queen for the people?! Some one he can spend the rest of his life with? Arthur had many questions running though his head. He always knew this was coming, but just not this soon.

Arthur was still thinking when his uncle spoke up to get his attention. "Arthur, don't stress over this. You know that this was coming and I am sure you have
an idea on who you want." Arthur was at least happy that he had a choice in the matter on who he married.

If his father was still alive he would have just make him have a arranged marriage to a princess of some kingdom for an alliance.

Even though Arthur loved his father and even though this would be painful to say he was a little bit happy that his father was dead.

He knew he shouldn't be thinking and feeling like that but he did. But with that said he was still relieved that he got a choice on the matter of his future bride.

His uncle cough to get his attention again. "Any way I am sure Gwen would be a suitable queen."

"What?!" Arthur said coming out of his thoughts.

"Yes I know you and that servent woman are a thing, and I think she'll be perfect. She already knows the people and what they need, and you two are already close to each other so, yes I think she'll be fine."

Arthur was silent of course he would of choice Gwen. Only if he was still in love with her.

The thing is they were in love but they had grown apart from each other in fact they been broken up for about Two years now. And no it wasn't a bad brack up they both take about it.

In fact you could say that they both broke up with each other instead of he broke up with her or she broke up with him. So you would think 'hey no problem' well you're wrong because everyone still thinks that they are still a thing.

"Of course uncle I will think about it. Is there any thing else you wish to talk about?" Arthur finally spoke.
"No that be all."
"Yes uncle good bye." He said bowing and with that he left.

....................❤️.....................

Merlin was waking with a basket of clothes that needed to be cleaned. Yes they belong to the King prat himself Arthur.

Merlin also put his clothes in there as well. That way he wouldn't have to make two trips to the laundry room.

As lazy as that may sound it really wasn't. To him it was smart because not only would he not need to go to the laundry room twice but also get his laundry out of the way.

Merlin was to busy thinking in his head to realize that someone was waking in front of him in til.

                            BANG!
  He bump into them. Merlin was on his back with Arthur's clothes on him. He blinked a few times before getting up.

To see who it was. "Oh I am so sorry Gwen. I didn't see you." He said. Handing her his hand to help her up.

"It's alright Merlin. I wasn't watching were I was going too." She explained. "Here let me help you clean this up."

" No it's alright Gwen. I got this but thank you." He said while picking up the clothes.

"Are these Arthur's clothes?"

"Um yeah they are." He answered.

"Even these?" She questions. Merlin turned around to see what she was talking about.

She was holding one of his shirts. "Ummm yes."

"Merlin I know that this is your shirt. Arthur normally doesn't wear blue." She said with a smile on her face.

He had nothing to say. He knew that he can't lie to his best friend. "Yes that mine." He said nodding his head.

"Merlin you don't have to lie to me. I understand about not wanting to make two trips to the laundry room. I did the same thing when I served Morgan."She explained.

Handing Merlin back his shirt. "Thanks Gwen." He said smiling. "See you around. And have a good day." He said leavening.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you like chapter 2.

Question what other ships should be in this story?

Let me know. Bye good night 🌙 or good day 🌞. 💙