Chapter 3 Arthur's idea 🤯

Author's note: I don't own the fan art.
...........❤️......... means time skip
Underline words: means Easter eggs

Now on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Merlin was tired from all the chores. Chores from Arthur and Gaius. All he wanted to do now was to drop off Arthur's dinner then go straight to bed.

But unfortunately the universe had different plans. When Merlin open Arthur's door he find Arthur siting at his desk. Looking at paper work, Merlin despised paper work.

Mostly because it takes up too much time and is really tiering. But it really was troublesome. (Hint: it's from a anime)Arthur hasn't notice that Merlin was in the room yet. Not even the smell of the food hasn't broken Arthur trans with the paper work. 'Wow! He really focused it must be something really important. That or it's really hard for him to figure out if he should sign it or not' Merlin thought in his head.

"Um Arthur it's time to eat." Merlin said. Arthur still didn't look up. Merlin sigh to himself while putting the plate down on the table.

Merlin was about to leave but then he got an idea an wicked bad idea. He had an evil grin on his face.(Hint: story book and it's a movie) Merlin look back to Arthur who was still looking at the paper work.

Merlin closed his eyes then whisper "dniW emoc ereh dna welb eht niatnuom fo repap nowd. (A/N the spell are words backwards guess where I got that from 😉).Merlin then open his eyes that were gold. And with that the window open quitly, with a small wind blowing. It flow to the kings desck it then blew down the mountain of paper and took out the paper the king had in his hand.

And with that Arthur jumped out of his seat. "What the hell!" He yelled with a face of shock and of anger. He then looked up to see Merlin who's eyes already turned back to blue.

"Merlin!" Arthur yelled look at him then look at the window. "I could of sworn I ordered you to close that window earlier today?" Merlin mentally rolled his eyes. "I must have forgotten my bad." He said.

"Yes you're bad now look at this mess!" Arthur said pointed a finger at Merlin.

"Well anyway I brought your food." He said with a smile. Arthur then look at the food remember that he was hungry. "Ah yes, now Merlin go pick up the papers and close the window like you were supposed earlier." He ordered.

Merlin sighs of course he would have to pick up the paper. He mentally banged his head for not thinking that he would have to clean up the mess. "So, how was your day? Mine was fine just busy doing chores." Merlin said 'I also been saving you and the kingdom making sure everyone is safe and making sure no one finds out I have magic or else I'll be killed that's all' Merlin said in his head wishing he could tell someone and get a thank you from someone else other then Gaius and Kilgarah. He sighed again.

"It was busy as usual I trained with the knights went to four council meetings and that it's about it really." Arthur answered. 'Also I been thinking all day about that woman in my dream' he said in his head. While eating his food which was chicken, mash potato's, and green peas with red wine.

"Ugh! There we go." Said Merlin putting the mountain of paper work back on the desk. "What did your uncle say when you were with him this morning?"He asked.

"Oh nothing much just that I need to find a bride in 3 months." Arthur said in a very low voice. "What was that I couldn't hear that?" Merlin said in a not so low voice.

"I SAID THAT HE SAID THAT I NEEDED TO FIND A WIFE IN THREE MONTHS! DID YOU GET THAT?!

"Yep I definitely heard you that time. So did all of Camelot." Merlin said. Coffing his ears. "Well you would think that with your big ears you could hear a lot better." Arthur said. Taking the last bit of his food.

Merlin was sad to hear this but he doesn't know why. He should be happy that Arthur would get to be with Gwen. But he wasn't to sure about that, he knew he cared for Arthur. But he thinks it might be more then that but he also knew Arthur was in love with Gwen and Gwen was in love with him.

He wanted to be happy for them but he just couldn't. He tried many times to be happy for them but his true feelings wouldn't let him.

"Well that's no problem I am sure Gwen would be happy to say yes. Now that you two can finally be together." He said happy with a big smile on his face. But on the inside he was sad.

Arthur look at Merlin wondering if he should tell him the truth or not. About him and Gwen and why he didn't tell him in the first place. Maybe because of his own pride. He knows Merlin looks up to him and he didn't want to disappoint him.

Merlin was so much more then a servant he was Arthur's best friend and like a brother figure to him. Well a little brother because Arthur is always saving him from life and death situations. Which he wouldn't be in if he learned to listen. You would think he would have already with thos big ears.

Anyway after a few minutes of silent Arthur finally spoke. "Well yes I am sure you're right."

"Well if that's all I'll be on my way. Good night." Merlin said yawning. He was about to head out the door before.

"Wait." Arthur said with an idea forming in his head. "Before you go to bed go tell the knights that tomorrow we're going on a hunting trip." Said a smiling Arthur. 'Yes a hunting trip would take his mind off things besides who doesn't love a hunting trip.' Thought Arthur.

"Really we just got back from one last week." Whined Merlin.

'Oh right he the only person who doesn't like them.' Though Arthur. "Just quick complaining about it and go tell the knights." Order Arthur.

Again Merlin was about to leave the room when. "Wait Merlin." Merlin turn around and saw Arthur holding up his pleat. "Aren't you forgetting something. MeRlin." Merlin  shook his head back and forth but taking the pleat anyway.

Finally Merlin left the room. Going door to door tell the knights that their going on a hunting trip tomorrow. He was finally in bed ready to fall sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well hope you like it.
Easter eggs answers.
1. Trouble some : is from Shikamaru Nara from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
2.Then he got an idea an wick bad idea he had an evil grin on his face: IS from the Grinch stole Christmas.
3. The spells are backwards I got the idea from Bill Chiper from Gravity Falls.
Anyway have a good night of day bye.