Chapter 6 The After Shock

Disclaimer I do not own the fan art or the characters just the story.

Remember:
   Underline words: means Easter Eggs
    ........❤️...........: Time skip
    'Taking in head'

                        Now enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was quite,not knowing what to do with this new development. "So are we just going to leave him/her here or what?" Asked Gawain.

"Of course Not!"Answered Arthur, who was now picking up the sleeping Merlin. 'Wow he I mean she is light'. He must of had a surprised look on his face because Gawain asked. "What, have you never picked up a girl before?!"

"Of course I have!" Arthur yelled. "Alright I believe you, I guess." Gawain said smiling. Arthur just rolled his eyes.

Gawain then looked at Percival and said. "Right, you've carried Merlin before?" Percival looked at him weird. Gawain just rolled his eyes. "Remember when he was dying from those screaming ghosts."

"Oh yeah,  Merlin is lighter than a chicken and their bones are hollow. "He eats as much as a bird eats." Lancelot explains.(A/N my family and friends say that to me sometimes.)

"Well we should getting going, before night falls." Elyan suggest. Arthur nodded his head, still carrying a sleeping Merlin bridal style.

......................❤️........................

They were now on their horse heading back home. Lancelot was leading Merlin's horse sense, Merlin was still sleeping and was riding with Arthur,
who was thinking about the events that have happened in only two days.

Yesterday he found out he had to find a wife and now today, which was supposed to be a relaxing day, turned into chasing a sorcerer, who turned his best friend servant into girl.

'Ugh why can't I ever have a normal day?' He asked himself. "Hmm" Arthur looked down to see what made that 'hmm' sound.

It was Merlin stirring in his/her sleep. Her head was laying on Arthur's chest, which he did not mind. Arthur just stared at her, he really didn't get a good look at her before.

'Yep he's definitely a girl now.' He thought and for some strange reason he couldn't stop looking at her face. Merlin then started to move her head back and forth.

'Looks like he Ugh she is having a nightmare.' He thought. "Hey it's okay, it's okay" Arthur whispered while rubbing Merlin's back. She calmed down.

"Well I guess that worked." Arthur said to himself looking back on the path. They should be to the lower town in an hour.

"Arthur." Someone said who looked back at Merlin, thinking that she woke up. But no she was still a sleep. "Hm must of imagined it." He said. "Arthur there..." Merlin whispered. 'Guess I wasn't imagining it." Arthur thought. He's talking in her sleep.

Arthur looked behind him to see that the knights weren't looking at him, but just minding their own business. Arthur sighed in relief and moved his head more closer to Merlin's to were his ear was touching her lips so he could hear what Merlin was saying.

"Arthur." She said again. Arthur lifted his head a little bit so he could see her face and thought. 'Is she dreaming about me?. He then put his head back down again. "There is something I need to tell you." She said.

"What is it?" He asked the sleeping Merlin. "It's two things I need to tell you." She explained. "Well what is it?" He asked again, getting more curious about what he/she had to say. "I...I....have....."

"You have what?"
"I... ha....ve.....m"

"HEY!" Said Gawain who was riding right next to them now. Arthur shock his head up looking at Gawain then down at Merlin who stopped taking.

'Dang it!' Arthur thought,wishing he knew what Merlin was about to say. Guess he'll have to ask her later about it. He sighed at looked up at Gawain. "What is it now Gawain?" He asked with annoyance in his voice.

"Well I just figured out something big." He explained. "And what would that be?" Asked Lancelot. "Well you know how Merlin jumped in front of Arthur so Arthur wouldn't get hit by that blast right?" Gawain said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, what about it?" Elyan asked. "Well if Merlin nevered jumped in front of Arthur then it would be Arthur who would of got hit meaning he would be the one who got turned into a girl instead of Merlin." He explain with a big smile on his face.

Everyone got what he was trying to say. "So if he didn't do that then, it would be me in his situation?" Arthur asked. "Yep! And thats we would have to call you queen." Gawain said laughing. "And not only that but you own Merlin big time for this." He explained laughing harder now.

"Oh yeah, for once your right Gawain." Percival said with a big smile on his face. "When will you all realize that I am always right?" He asked. Everyone just stayed silent.
"When you start being right."
"Oh come on, really I have been right before." Everyone was silent again.

"So what, if I own him a favor, it's only this one time." Arthur said. "It's not like he saves my life all the time." Arthur said with a smile. 'Besides I am the one, always saving Merlin right? Right.' He thought to himself.

"You should give Merlin more credit than that, there lots of things he does do help you, Arthur." Said Lancelot, wishing he could tell them the truth about Merlin. And wishing he could get the credit and thanks he deserves. Well maybe one day Merlin will tell the others about his magic and how he keeps the kingdom safe. Yes, then Lancelot can see the real Merlin all the time and make him/ her happy.

"Lancelot I do say my thanks to Merlin, well now and then." Arthur explained. "Anyway let's get riding we should be there soon and then maybe Gaius might have a way to change him back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easter eggs answers:
1. lighter than a chicken and their bones are hollow.: is from Disney channel Bunk.

2. Is she dreaming about me? : is from the anime Inuyasha

Sorry there wasn't the much Easter eggs but hope you like the story so far and I'll start working on chapter 7 but I won't publish chapter 7 intill I get chapter 8 done okay. And have a good day or night depending on when you are reading this.