Chapter 1

Hello and Welcome to my newest fan fiction, for the anime/manga Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. This anime/manga all belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge, so she deserves all the credit, for creating such a masterpiece! Thank you for coming to read this, and I hope you enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________

As I stood there in shock, my body unable to move, my eyes widened in horror of the horrific sight that was before me. The small cottage, that I lived in with my family, was  destroyed. The blood of my family members was scattered across the wooden walls and floors of the loved house, with puddles everywhere if it glistening in the snow. My mother, brothers and sisters were torn to shreds, covered with bloody cloths, and weren't even able to be recognized anymore. The smell of death lingered in the air, as it traveled through the winds of the forest. However the thing that deathly scared me  was the sight of my beloved sister, Nezuko, laying down on the once white snow, below a man.  This man was the embodiment of death itself, the smell grasped onto him tightly. He wore a formal outfit, which consisted of a black dress coat and pants, with a red undershirt underneath. The thing that stood out the most about him was his vibrant red eyes, which were framed on his face with his pitch black flowing hair, and a white fedora to top it off. His eyes stood out even more as the blood of my siblings and mother was scattered across his face, it disgusted me, I should have been filled with rage and I should have started my attempt in killing him, but all I could feel, was my heart that layed deep inside my chest, that was filled with not rage and anger, but fear. My legs were shaking to the point they couldn't hold my weight, as I felt my legs give out on me, as ever so slowly my body dropped to the ground. I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this unknown man, no devil, in fear. If i can't even save one person, why was I brought into this world, why? Tell me God, why was I born, if I couldn't save a person from dying.........

..................Oh, I see you wanted too see me get tortured by my family's dead bodies, that's all. Am I just an object to be used for selfish and amusing deeds, and then get thrown away. Well God, if you even exist, you did a damn great job...........

"Kill me, and allow me to suffer in agony, since that is most likely what you want. There's no point in living anymore," I said, as tears escaped, brimming my eyes. The devil that now stood before me, gave me a look of shock and yet pleasure.

"Your'e interesting, so I will let you live," said the devil, as he gave me a smile, turning the other way.

"WHY ARE YOU DAMNED MONSTERS TORTURING ME...... why?" I said, as more and more tears left my now red and swollen eyes, leaving me chocking on my words.

 As i shut my eyes, as hard as I could, I felt arms embrace my now lifeless body. Those arms that embraced my body were so warm, even if it were for a moment I felt a shred of comfort, but still fear overpowered it. Whoever's hands those were caused me too stop crying, my eyes out. Opening my eyes, I instantly knew it wasn't going to be them, my family....... that's right, they are dead. It was him, that devil, as he started to let go of me ever so slowly.

"I usually wouldn't comfort humans, but your crying wouldn't stop. I can now see that you are trapped in a pit of sadness. Tell me boy, if you don't know where you belong, since you are now the only part of your family left, why don't you join me? There is something about you that peeks my interest," said the devil, as he looked down at me, with his vibrant eyes giving an intent look.

"You killed my family mercilessly in cold blood, why should I join such a monster. EVEN I WOULD NEVER JOIN YOU, BECAUSE I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!" i said, lashing out with anger that finally started rising in my chest.

"Why would you ever think you were not like me," he said,with his black hair covering his vibrant red eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, and it scared me down to my bones. As I could hear my breathing getting louder, he gave me a smirk of sorts. His teeth bit down on his lower lip as blood fastly started dripping down.

"I usually wouldn't do this in such a unpleasant way, but you will have to deal with it," said the devil.

 As in a matter of seconds, I could feel his now bloody lips placing themselves on my cold chap ones, this action immediately caused his blood to trickle down my throat, with him soon taking his lips of mine. As I placed my fingers gently on my lips, I could feel the cold blood covering the tips of my fingers. What just happened?

"You said you were nothing like me, but I would now reconsider that," said the devil, as he got off his knees and stood up, giving him now an even bigger advantage in height was.

"This will hurt, but it is well worth the price, boy. Before establishing anything farther you should know my name. It is the name you will know as your superior, and the one you shall fear, it it  Muzan Kibutsuji," said the devil, Muzan. 

Immediately, I was unable to process any information, as my whole entire body felt an immense amount of pain surge throughout. Before passing out through the immense shock, I heard the devil, know as Muzan Kibutsuji say something,

"Goodnight boy, or should I say Tanjiro."

_____________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I had a ton of fun making it! Hope you have a splendid day or night! Also I know I said on my profile page, and one of my stories that this was not going to be posted until the end of October or beginning of November, but I had the craziest urge to publish this now! So your welcome, lol.

Psych9rawr