Chapter 26

Thank you to everyone for waiting for this chapter, as it did take a while for me to write! I just wanted to say I hope though that everyone had an amazing Christmas, and soon to be the rest of the year!

(Also with this chapter we are instantly jumping into the arc, and skipping the small talk. Not only that, but this chapter was a bit messy, in which I hope you could forgive me for, but I will be coming back and editing it for a final revision, as I happened to be to lazy to do it. Sorry!)

___________________________________

"So what exactly is the plan for this mission?" I asked, staring at the man before me Uzui Tengen, 'The Sound Pillar.'

" Well for starters we are going to be in disguise, and as much as I hate it we have to act normal and plain. Specifically for you guys though, you have to do something to infiltrate..." he answered before taking a small breath, "My three wives that have already infiltrated, seemed to have gone missing, as I haven't gotten any reports on their status. However, from the information that we have received, we have three specific stores in mind as to where the demons are lurking and where my wives have gone missing. Pay attention now, as I tell you what you need to know: 'Suma' in the 'Tokito House,' 'Makio' in the 'Ogimoto House,' and 'Hinatsuru' in the 'Kyougoku House.'"

"I thought your wives were dead already," said Inosuke, immediately causing Uzui to give off a murderous aura directed straight at him.

Soon after Inosuke finished talking, the pale sliding door opened, grabbing both Uzui and my attention. It happened to be one of the many small teenage boys who worked here, with a wooden box right next to him.

"We have come to bring you the items, in which you needed for this mission," said the young boy, as he gave off a small grin towards Uzui.

"Thanks," said Uzui, as he kept his head faced towards the ground.