Chapter 9

I have only gotten three hours of sleep, and I can't fall asleep again. Yet at the same time I am really wanting to go to bed, but I just can't. I can already tell today is not going to be all that great, however, I still wanted to write this chapter so I decided lets do it right now. So sit back or lay down, and relax, and hopefully you enjoy today's chapter!

Also quick information, if you needed to know:

Susamaru- Temari Demon

Yahaba- Searching Demon? (You hopefully know who I mean, lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Muzan's POV:)

(Bet you weren't expecting that!)

"Sorry let me hel-"

"Muzan Kibutsuji," she said as I could feel my eyes widen in utter shock, I sure was not expecting to hear my name at all.

"What the heck did you do to Tanjiro," she said, as I realized who she was, it was none other than Tanjiro's little sister. I am astonished she was even able to survive.

"I did absolutely nothing to the boy," I said. Well at least most of my answer was true.

"Stop lying! I know your lying, you would have already done something to him, that's what all you demons do to humans," she said, as I looked at her in the eyes, starting to get pissed off at her.

"Oh well you see Tanjiro, is no longer-"

"Hey Tsukihiko, what are you doing. We are waiting on you," said my wife, as she soon appeared into the picture.

 Great, now who knows what the heck is going to happen, if this girl is as smart as I think she is, she is soon gonna figure it out, and this information no doubt is going to reach all the Hashira's and him.

"Oh darling, let me help you up! Do you happen to know my husband?" she questioned, as she helped the girl up.

"No I don't know this young lady, she was just saying that she was sorry for bumping into me. So let's get going," I said, trying to quickly cover up the situation, before it got out of hand. Soon walking away, we were finally able to slip into the crowd.

"Wai-" she said from far away.

So this is what Tanjiro's sister is like... quite interesting. 

Now how am I going to tell Tanjiro about this, whatsoever his response isn't going to be anything near okay, but at the same time I can't take this situation at all lightly. No matter what, I will tell him, he has the right to know, he has helped me in finding a side of myself, that I had thought I lost when loosing my humanity.

"Hey Tsukihiko, are you listening?"

"Hmm. What did you say?"

"Tanjiro is waiting for you by the food stands," she said, as her brown hair strands were flowing freely through the windy breeze that was before us.

"Alright, then where are you going?" I said.

"Home, I am right now not feeling well," she said, as she waved her hand in the air goodbye, and left through the crowd of people.