Ch.3: Getting to know you

New:

(f/s): favorite song  

(y/s): your symbol  

(y/s/m): what your symbol means

((A/N) AND ON WITH THE STORY)

(Y/n) POV:

Its Friday morning, I woke up by the sunlight shining down on me ((A/n) feel the holy light. I grunt and rolled over not wanting to get up and went back to sleep, but as soon I was about to go back to  peaceful slumber, there was a knock on the door. I grunted and called out to them, "Who is it?" I ask and then they answer. "Its me, Will, can I come in?" Will asked, I groaned, 'WHO THE FUCK WAKES UP THIS EARLY?!!' I thought ((A/N) seriously who the fuck does, I do but I hate it) and said yes to him.

 Will came in and looked over to me seeing how I was still in bed. "Good morning, get up its almost time for breakfast and after that we have to go do the chores," he said to me with a smile, I just groan and pull the blanket over my head. Will chuckled at me and went over and tried to pull the covers off me. "Come on, (Y/N), get up please," he said as we had a tug war. I was winning so far, that is until Will pulled the blanket abit to hard that he pulled me along with the blanket. I was ready to hit the floor, but instead fell on top of something or on someone.

 I open my eyes and see I fell on top of Will, we stare at each other and blushed at the position we were in and got off the floor quickly. We stood there, still blushing, not knowing what to say to each other. After few minutes, Will broke the silence, "I'll let you get dress, meet us down stairs when our done," he said while scratching the back of his neck. I nod as he walk out the room. 'I can't believe that happen,' you thought, putting those thoughts I went to the dresser and pulled out a (f/c) T-shirt and some blue jeans. I got dress, then put on my shoes and went down stairs. 

When I got down stairs, I saw a man and a woman with Bailey and Will. " Oh hey, morning, (Y/n), how did you sleep good?" Bailey asked me, I nod my head and pointed and nod my head at him, "Oh me?, well I slept pretty good last night, thanks for asking," he said. I nod and look over to the man and woman, "Oh right, sorry, these are my parents," he said to me as the woman walked up to me, "Good morning, sweetie, its very nice to meet you," said Mrs. Handler ((A/N) I don't know their names) I nod, " And if you ever feel the need to ask us a question let us know, okay?" Mr. Handler said to me as I nod ((A/N) Yes you do nod alot)

They both smiled at me, "Well breakfast is ready in the dining hall, lets all go and eat," Mrs. Handler said to us and went to go eat. There on the round table was waffles, eggs, and sausages, we began to eat, I sat down with Bailey to my left and Will to my right, Mrs Handler sat next to the left of Bailey and Mr. Handler sat next to her left and Wills right. There Mr. and Mrs. Handler told us what there needs to be done today, I listen to what they said and felt someone staring I look over to see Will staring me then quickly look down at his plate with a small blush on his plate. I look away and continued to eat.

Once we finished, I help Mrs. Handler clean the table and help with the dishes. I went outside to go see how (H/n) is doing.

(H/n) POV:

I was in the stable, when I put my head out and saw (Y/n) coming in. "Hey, (H/N), how did you sleep?" she asked me, I neighed letting her know that I slept good and nudge my head to hers, asking her if she slept good. "Yea, I did slept good, wished I slept abit more though, hey want an apple," she asked me as she pulled out a apple. I nod my head at her as she handed me the apple. I ate the apple as she open the door and came inside, I knew she wanted to talked, so I laid down and she sat down next to me.