Ch.8: Picnic Fight

(Y/n) POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, until I woke up in the middle of the night, for one reason and one reason only......I was hungry as fuck. 'Ugh, I shouldn't have skipped dinner, but I didn't want anyone to bother me..' I thought and sat up, 'I should get something to eat...,' I thought and walked out of the room and quietly made my way to the kitchen.

"What to eat, what to eat," I asked myself as I looked around the kitchen, "Maybe a pb&j," I told myself, ((A/n) If your allergic to peanuts, it can just be a jelly sandwitch, if you want) I got four slices of bread, cause Im that fucking hungry, and the pb&j. I open the jars, grab the spoon and put the peanut butter on two slices of bread and the jelly on the other two. I went to put the spoon in the sink, but I accidentally drop it on the floor, which led it to make a clank noise, ((A/n) yes even in the story, you got to wake up the whole neighborhood, for that one noise) 'SHIT,' I yelled in thought and went to check if anyone heard that. I looked around and listen carefully, I heard nothing and picked up the spooon and carefully and quietly put it in sink and continued to what I was doing, I grabbed a cup and filled it up with some milk and sat down at the table. Little did I know, someone was awake.

Will POV:

I was sleeping, but I was woken up to a noise downstairs. I look at my clock, '12:10, who could be up at this time,' I thought, I got up, walked out if my room and went downstairs. I check the kitchen and saw that the light was on, I looked in the dinning room and saw (Y/n) eatting a sandwitch and was drinking a glass of milk.

"(Y/n)?" I asked, she must have gotten scarred cause she choked on the milk and started to cough, I quickly went to her side and pat her back. Once she calm down, she punch my shoulder, "Don't you fucking sneak up on me like that," she said to me and I just chuckled at her reaction, "Sorry, what are you doing up so late?" I asked as I took a seat next to her, "I could ask you the same thing, I got hungry," she said and took a bite out of her sandwitch.

"I can see that, me and Bailey didn't upset you did we, we were just happy to see that you were opening up to Sarah thats all," I told her, she sighs, "No, look I not going to open up like how I already did to you, I don't want to get close, I don't know who to even trust too, you and Bailey are okay so far, but still I just don't know about you or the others yet," she said to me as she continue to eat. "You can trust me and Bailey, we both trust you, but I understand since your new to all this," I said to her. She looks down and then hands me the other sandwitch.

"Take it," she says to me with what appers to be a small hint of blush on her face, ' Cute..,' I thought to myself and blushes abit too. "Thanks," I said to her and took a bite out of the sandwitch. We ate in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one, finished the sandwiches and she cleaned up abit. We went up the stairs and went to our rooms, but before we go back to sleep, I stop her.

"Hey, (Y/n), remember you can trust us," I said to her as I went into my room to get some sleep, "Keep telling your self that," she said in a mumble and said good night to me before she closed her door. I went to bed and began to think on how I will be able to earn her trust and feel to sleep.

~The next Morning~

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up the next morning, to Will knocking on my door, "You can come in, Will," I called out, "How did you know it was me," he said as he came in, I sit up. " You always come and wake me up," I say to him, "Fair point, anyways it time for breakfast, meet us downstairs when your ready," he said and walk out the room. I got up, got dress and went downstairs to eat. I sat down between Will and Bailey and began to eat while listening about the chores.

Once we were done, I got up and was about to clean the table when I was stopped by Mr. and Mrs. Handler. "(Y/n) we heard what happened yesterday, now look were not made at what you said to those girls, because we know how they are and thats okay, while threating them did sounded abit too much, but were going to pretend that you didn't okay," Mr. Handler said to me ((A/N) damn hes pretty chilled) as Mrs. Handler nods in agreement, "What were really concerned about is that we heard that you had a panic or anxiety attack, and we want to know if this has happened before," she said to me, I shook my head, "Not that I know about, no, I guess it got triggered to the fact that they got me very angry and it stressed me out about," I said truthfully to them. They nod, "Okay, just want to make sure, do you want us to call your parents to tell them what happen?" Mrs. Handler asks me, I shook my head, "No thank you, its fine," I said to them. "Well alright, we just want to check in on you and if it happens again please let us know," Mr. Handler said, I nod, "Good now, let me clean the table, you can go help the boys outside," Mrs. Handler said, I nod, and walk outside.