Ch.7: Judged

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up to a knock on the door, "Who is it," I called out, "Its Will, may I come in," he asked. "Sure," I said and with that being said, he came in the room and came up to the bed. "Good morning, how did you sleep," he asked, "Better than sleeping outdoors, how did you sleep?" I asked him, "Good, thanks," he said as he sat down on the bed, "Thats good," I said and sat up, I looked at him and gave a smile, but it soon turned into a frown when I saw a sad/concerning look on his face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, he looked down at hands and sighed, "Can I ask you something?" He asked, "Sure," I said. "The other day, before you ran out, you said that you didn't wanted to come here in the first place, and I kinda want to know why, that way I know what to do to help," he said in a serious voice, I stared at him for a brief moment and sighed, "When my parents told me that they signed me up to come here, I told them no, but they kept begging for me to go, until I finally agreed. They had a suitcase for me and I didn't think much of it since I wanted them to shut up about it, they really think I need to be social to others, but to me I just think that it to much out of my comfort zone," I said to him.

"Oh, so do you want me to call your parents about this," he asked me, "No, besides they won't come and pick me up their moving to Oregan and they sold the only home I have ever known, so theres no point," I said to him in a low voice, Will looked at me with a small smile. "Don't worry, horseland is your home now," he said, "Maybe or maybe not, I'm not use to change," I said to him and looked down and sighed, "I need to get ready for the day," I said, "Huh?, Oh yea, sorry about that, I'll get out so you can get ready," he said with a smile as he got up and scratch the back of his neck. "I'll see you downstairs," he said as he left my room.

I sighed and got up, "This place may never be my home," I said to myself and got dress. When I was down, I went downstairs for breakfast. I sat down between Will and Bailey and began to eat as Bailey parents told us about what chores we'll be doing for today. Once we were done, I helped Mrs. Handler clean the table and wash the dishes, then went outside to help set up the arena, but before I do went to see (H/n) to see how she was doing.

I walk in to the stables and walk up to (H/n), "Hey girl, how did you sleep last night?" I asked her. She neighed and nibbled on my hair abit. "I slept good too, girl, now I have to go help set up the arena, but before I do, here is an apple," I said to her and gave her the apple. I went out to the arena and saw Will and Bailey setting up some barrels in the arena and walked over to them.

"Hey, (Y/n), you came to help," Bailey said to me, I nod, "Great, come on," he said to me and told me where to put the next barrel. The entire time, I felt like someone was watching me as I was setting up the barrel, I looked around and saw Will looking at me. He quickly looked away and tried to look like he wasn't. We set the last of the barrels and saw the others car pulling up. Will and Bailey went to greet them, while I go saddle up (H/n).

As I was putting on the saddle on (H/n) the others started coming to saddle up their horses. Alma, Molly, Nani, and the twins past by and me gave some glares, but with me being use to it, I didn't give a fuck. Sarah then ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh thank god, your okay," she said and hugged me tighter, "Y-Yea, now let go," I said to her and gave her a light push, "Oh yea, sorry," she said as she let go. "You didn't get hurt, did you, you must have been scared?" She asked me, "No, I didn't get hurt or was I scared," I said to her as I hopped on (H/n). "Really, well thats good, maybe later we can have lunch together, how does that sound?" She asked me, I looked at her and looked away, "I don't know," I said, "I'll let you think about it," she said me with a smile then walked off to saddle up Scarlet. 'She really wants to know me,' I thought to myself as we walked over to the arena.