Synopsis

She married him to save someone she loved. He married her to forget he had ever loved someone.

Theirs wasn’t a match made in heaven. Their marriage was never meant to work.

They weren’t supposed to fall in love.

Ten years into their ‘arranged’ marriage, Naina and Varun lead a near perfect life with their six year old daughter, Ria. Through a maze of heartaches, they have learnt to accept each other’s faults and have built their relationship on their strengths.

Or have they?

When their respective pasts revisit their present to steal their future together, years of bonding over second chances and shared passion gets tested. Naina breaks her silence and demands the one thing Varun cannot provide as proof of his love for her.

Will their marriage survive the strain on their love for each other or force them apart?

Circle of Trust is a story of relationships where battles of the heart are fought and won through trust.

Warning: Not recommended for readers below 16 years of age. I strongly suggest you do not enter if you are. This is the only warning you’ll find on this story. Also, this is the first draft, so kindly stay away if you are allergic to plot holes and random errors.