[ Yushiro x Reader ]

Yushiro x reader (Fluff) ^^ Requested!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lady Tamayo!"

She smiled softly and pulled me into a warm hug. "Welcome back (Y/N), Yushiro." She replied quietly. I hugged her back quickly and smiled to myself.

"Did Yushiro behave himself?" She asked me and pulled away slowly. I chuckled and looked at him. He was standing behind me, frowning. Probably because Lady Tamayo hugged me and not him. "That depends on your definition of behaving, I suppose"

I could hear him scoff behind me. "Well, at least you two came back home safe." The doctor said with a sigh of relief. I smiled in response.

She put her hand on my cheek "You two must be tired. Go get some rest. I'll do some tests in the meanwhile." I nodded, but Yushiro protested. "Lady Tamayo. I'll help you." He said with a hint of determination in his voice.

"No. Do not push yourself. I'll be fine.". She denied his help with a small smile. He walked up to us and spoke "Please, Lady Ta-" She held her hand in the air telling him to stop talking.

"Please, rest." She said and walked away to do some tests with the blood we've gathered. "You should just listen to her. She is pretty stubborn.". I took his hand into mine and guided him into our shared bedroom.

"But that's why I'm here. To help her." He closed the door of our bedroom. I let go of his hand and sat on the bed. While he just stood there. I could tell he wanted to go back and help her.

"No. That's not why you're here." I smiled at him. He noticed me smiling at him and looked away quickly, with a blush on his face. "Stop smiling like that!" He requested almost messing up his words.

I decided to tease him, to lift his mood. "Hmm, then should I smile like this?" this time I grinned. "No! Don't smile at all!" He put his hands in front of his flushed face.

I chuckled at his reaction and teased him some more. "You've seen worse,". Before I could even react, he was already on top of me. His face was bright red and his lavender-colored eyes were sparkling. "Yes. I have." He whispered.

I smiled and put my hands in his locks. Messing up his neatly styled hair with my slim fingers. He leaned forward and pressed his forehead onto mine. Then the male closed his eyes and sighed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him, silently. He looked away and breathed out "I love you". I tensed up, not expecting him to say that. Sure we were dating, but we've never talked about love.

He noticed my shocked face. And got off me. "Sorry." His voice held a sad tone to it. I sat up and hugged him from behind. "Silly, I love you too!" I cheerfully said. I felt him relax in my grip, as I held him tighter.

I kissed his cheek and turned him around, so he would face me. "Now! I was expecting to see you smile." I pouted, knowing what was going to happen soon. "W-What?!" he stuttered with a slightly raised voice.

"Well? We just confessed our love to each other. The least you could do is smile." I eagerly said. He scoffed and looked away. A smile crept upon his face. I squeaked like a little kid and kissed him.

He was taken aback by my actions but soon melted into the passionate kiss. Not wanting to let me go he put his hands around my back and pulled me in. Our lips were still moving in complete sync.

But oxygen decided to part us away. We both pulled back, out of breath. I chuckled and praised him "I knew you could do it." He hummed and laid down, taking me with him. "Of course I could," he replied with a knowing look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh! Idk why but writing him was a lot of fun! ^^ Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and/or comment if you did!