[ Giyu x Reader ]

Screaming. All I could hear was screaming. People were screaming because it hurt. It hurt to be sliced up with a knife or a sword, anything.

The screaming only got louder, and the air around me got warmer. Warmer and warmer until it was flaming hot. It was almost burning my smooth skin.

Finally, I could move my fingertips and sniff the air. The air smelled like blood and fire. The scent of blood only got stronger as well as the screams only got louder.

I felt my knees give out and I fell. Fell on the ground, but it wasn't hard. It was mushy... I fell in blood.

Then I felt a couple of people walk through me as if I was a ghost. Like I didn't exist. With mere minutes I could her people drop dead on the ground.

Finally, I could move my hands and arms. I reached the ground and felt like screaming. My hands were absorbed with blood.

It was cold and warm and overall disgusting.

All I could think of was someone coming to take me from this oxidizing nightmare. 'Wake me from this oxidizing world of a dream!' I screamed in my mind.

I started to shake violently. My eyes started to get all watery and wet. I was crying. Crying for help. I stood up and put my hands in my hair. Trying to process all that was happening around me.

After seconds I finally opened my eyes. This was all I needed to turn around and start sprinting away.

When I opened my eyes I saw dead people. Laying in pools and oceans of blood. There was fire behind them as well as hungry-looking demons.

They were eating dead humans. I wanted to go and slice their heads off but I couldn't. I could only think of saving myself, and the ones I care about.

Mostly Giyuu...

But where was he? Was he in that pool of blood too? Did the demons get him? Did They finally achieve victory? Are we all done?

No! I can't think like that. I'm still alive, right? I can still win this!

Lastly, I reached a light tunnel and ran into it. Once I was in it I felt hands shake me and a voice telling me to wake up.

The white light turned bright red and I screamed.

"(Y/N!" Giyuu yelled. I jumped up and started panting uncontrollably. "(Y/N) Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked, his face was beyond worried.

After a few seconds of panting, I began crying. Giyuu noticed my tears and wrapped his strong arms around me. I mustered a 'sorry' and continued to cry.

He sighed and replied, "Don't be sorry, It happens to the best of us, (Y/N).". His reassuring words stopped my crying and all I did was sob.

I looked up to him and said: "It hurts." His eyes gave off a shine and he questioned me "What hurts?".

"It hurts to sleep," I replied quietly. He pulled away and caressed my cheek with his right hand.

"It hurts to do a lot of things," he spoke. I intervened my fingers with his and asked: "So do I just endure it?".

He knitted his eyebrows together and said: "There are ways to make it stop hurting.". I slightly tilted my head and asked him "For example?".

"Well, It hurts to love. And when It hurts to love, you love something else." He said. "What about sleep? What's your advice on that?" I asked.

"When it hurts to sleep. You find a cuddle buddy." He said with a soft look. I blinked for a few seconds and giggled.

"And here I thought you'd be useful". I continued to giggle. He patted my head and said, "Try It."

I raised an eyebrow and wiped the remaining tears away. "Okay", I answered.

We both laid down. He hugged me tightly and I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. "Sweet dreams, love"

The rest of the night I slept peacefully. I suppose he was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu's kinda OOC in this one, but he's pretty hard to write. Also, I'm having major writer's block, and that's why I'm not writing any of your requests, I simply don't know-how. So if you could leave a few details with your request, I'd appreciate it ^^