[ Candle light - Muzan ]

🖤

🖤

"We've brought the psychic."

The demons threw me in front of their master with full force. Making me bow to Muzan.

"I ordered you to be gentle with her. She's way more powerful than you will ever be" Said Muzan with his stoic expression.

I got up on my feet and glared at Muzan.

The two demons behind me felt my anger filled aura and backed away.

Their master appeared before me taking my face into his hands and staring intensely into my eyes. Looking for the source of my power.

He hummed in acknowledgment and a wicked smirk arose on his pale face.

"You'll be of great use to me," the male said still smirking at me. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"And what exactly makes you think I'll be ordered around by some nasty demon?"

His smirk disappeared and he soon stood behind me, his fingers interwind with mine and he spoke lowly, "You got me all wrong, my lady".

I tensed up sensing the two ugly demons scowl at me.

"Now, my dear creations will be led by you. As well as by me. Bringing absolute power to us, and us alone."

His low voice and his sincere words brought a vicious smirk upon my fair-skinned face.

My lips let out a quiet hysteric chuckle as i shifted my eyes to the blood-stained ceiling.

"Now tell me about your wicked dream." He demanded. I started talking through my endless giggles.

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly a small light glowed, a candle flickered into life. Symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."

His eyes widened with excitement.

He let go of my hands and turned me around so i would be facing his disgusting face.

"What joy!" He exclaimed.

I kept on giggling at his stupidity.

"Muzan"

"Yes?"

"That candle was you."

.
.
.
.

(A/N) what the heck did i just write? Ngl that longggg quote doesn't belong to me. It just inspired me to write this one chapter. Hope you liked it? 😤🖤☠