MY STORY

(As narrated by female lead. )

(

Bo Ra writing her diary, which is her habit since she was 7 when her mom gifted her a diary for her birthday)

Hello diary,
     It's been 3 years since he moved, I don't have any contact with him and I kinda miss him. I miss protecting that cute little guy. The way he has his face when I tease him. His cute little puppy face. I wish I could see him again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Kim Bo Ra, I'm 19 years old. I have a bold personality which always brings me some problem probably many I guess. I often fight if I find anything wrong. And I hate bullies. I like socializing, quite a lot.I love ridding bikes. I have many friends but I always have trust issues so I'm not close with anyone in particular, But there was this guy a chubby cute little fellow who I cherish always , I have showed my true self only to him. It's been years since I have met him. I'll tell u a secret, he is my first love though I didn't let him know. This is my story.

( Female lead- not so tomboyish and not so girly, cute , playful and sporty)

(7 years ago)

I was in my 5th grade when I got a new neighbor to the house across. I used to play in the park nearby that's when I met him that cute lil' chubby kid playing with a stick , fiddling the mud. I approached near , he was shorter than me. I sat beside him and gave a warm smile, he had a confused expression on his face looked at me for a while then he stood up and walked away. "Hey kiddo" I called but he didn't wait. He ran as if he was chased by something. I was confused and went back joining my friends.

Next day ,I saw him coming from the house across. "Hey kid", I called and ran towards him. He had a calm and confused look on his face. "What's your name, kiddo?" I asked. He replied " Park Jimin" with puppy eyes. 

Maybe I fell for those eyes, and the chubby cheeks I don't know I'm still wondering what attracted to me towards him, but definitely it was a strong force that got me hooked up on that feeling which I still have. 

I walked along with him since both of us were headed in the same way. The school I attended was just a five minutes walk from my home and as I expected he was also heading to the same school and I felt excitement all over my body. 

"Hey, kiddo which grade are you in?" to my surprise he told that he was in fifth grade. "That was a surprise" I murmured. I headed to the class room as he headed to the office room to know about his class allotment. 

I was arranging my notes on the desk. Few moments later I saw Jimin , our class teacher was introducing him to the class. He looked sheepishly which I found cute. I also found a tint of uncomfortableness in his look and I assumed that he doesn't like gaining attention and is kinda introvert, later I realized I was correct.