11. Sweet

It was Thursday and since tomorrow was valentines, the office was shut. That meant today was the end of the working week and so, in Rosie's eyes this was a cause for celebration.

She felt a lot more refreshed after yesterday. She even after her nap went over to Yeri's to thank her and the two ended up playing a bunch of board games while eating birthday cake for no reason.

As she made her way to work Rosie stopped at dunkin donuts and bought 2 boxes for staff and then she also brought a separate box for Lisa - as a way to thank her for yesterday.

As she pulls up to the office building she's stopped by a few members of staff asking how she is and she smiles at them - this time genuine and offers them donuts. She makes her way to the desk and writes two little notes for the donut boxes.

"Happy end of the working week my loves!<3 Get through today well and party hard  with love tomorrow!

- Lovey x"

She places the box of donuts near the coffee machines before she makes her way to Lisa's desk where she finds her on her phone. As Rosie approaches her desk Lisa notices her and quickly turns to end the call "Yeah okay Lo, i'll call you back. Bye"

"Hey" Lisa offers to Rosie.

"Hi" Rosie smiles at Lisa alittle sheepishly. "Before you ask, yes, crying your eyes out is a great relaxer"

Lisa shakes her head disapprovingly before she gives in and laughs along with Rosie at her awful joke.

"No but seriously, i feel much better and i - i just really wanted to thank you for yesterday"

Lisa gives Rosie a small smile before replying "It was really nothing. I'm just glad you feel better"

"Yeah me too" Rosie says with a little pout before she straightens up again and offers Lisa the mini box of donuts in her hands.

"Whats this?" Lisa asks Rosie, slightly amused.

"Well, it was supposed to be a thank you box of donuts but apparently its valentines tomorrow so the only mix boxes they were doing were the ones saying i love you" Rosie says slightly embarrassed.

"But don't worry, I um... I ate 3 donuts on the way here so now it only says 'I l__e y_u'"

"Oh my God" Lisa says bursting out laughing as she opens the box. "You are too much you know that?"

"Yeah I know" Rosie says pretending to scratch her neck with a goofy smile.

"You're so funny" Lisa continues laughing.

"I know i know" Rosie says pretending to brag before Lisa lightly pushes her. "Calm down" She tells the elder girl.

"Listen uh i uh... I actually kind of wanted to ask you something" Rosie speaks up.

"Okay?" Lisa says placing the box of donuts down, giving Rosie her full attention.

"Well actually, you see i-"

Before Rosie can continue Lisa's phone begins to ring again.

"Oh... Im so sorry" She says as she turns to check her phone, Its Lauren.

"I have to take this" Lisa says with a frown as she looks back at Rosie.

Rosie waves her hand in the air with a smile before she speaks up "its okay no worries, i'll just catch you later"

"Okay..." Lisa says as she watches Rosie return to her desk and goes to answer her call.

"Whats up, couldn't even go 10 minutes without me huh?"