Convention

"Izuku! Come on! Were gonna be late!"

"S-sorry! I'm coming!" Your six year old son tumbled out of his room, his green jacket half tucked into his black sweat pants while one of his two shoe laces was tangled in a knot, trailing behind him. His messy green hair was unbrushed and spiked a weird way from sleeping, and his bright forest eyes were still glazed from sleep. You gasped with a knowing smile and placed your hands on your hips, tsking while you shook your head.

You still couldn't erase the smile from your face for the life of you though.

After all, your son was pretty freakin adorable.

"Come here pumpkin!" You laughed as you kneeled in front of him, straightening out his jacket so you could pull the zipper up correctly. After doing so you made quick work of the knot and tied his shoe as well as combing your hands through his hair, returning it back to its normal messy puff of green.

"Alright, are you ready?"

"Mhm!" He smiled with closed eyes, his head bobbing up and down in excitement.

"Are you sureeee you're not forgetting anything?" You raised your eyebrows which caused him to stop and think. His eyes scrunched up and he placed his hand on his chin, his gaze lost in the ceiling.

"HUH!" He gasped and turned back around, sprinting towards his room. Soon enough he returned, rolled up poster in hand and a black scarf wrapped clumsily around his neck.

"Now we can match!" He smiled and your heart practically melted. When you said he forgot something, you meant his All Might poster, but the fact that he noticed your black scarf and wanted to match with you warmed your heart.

"My cute son!" You wailed as fat tears of happiness trailed down your face, causing your beloved son to panic.

"Mama don't cry! I'm sorry-"

"-don't you ever be sorry, you're literally perfect Izu!" You scooped him up in your arms and peppered his face with kisses, causing cute giggles and bubbles of laughter to erupt from him. If only he could smile for eternity! You swore you would burn the world down to the ground for this child. "Alright, lets go get that signed from the one and only All Might!" You cheered, You son letting out a 'yah!' as well as he pumped his free fist in the air. The other one was still carefully holding his All Might poster, as though it was the most precious thing in the world.

~at the convention~

You were pissed.

You had been standing there for 30 minutes along with other parents and fans, waiting for the hero to show up to his meet and greet signing. All of the kids were starting to get anxious, and the crestfallen expression on your sons face made you want to kick All Mights ass.

Of course, he would never want that.

But its all you could think about doing at the moment.

"Ladies and gentleman! Were so sorry to announce that our beloved hero will not be making it today to this meet and greet! unfortunately crime has no breaks, and hes off saving-"

"God dammit." You muttered under your breath, along with forty other parents as you all dejectedly took your children's hands and guided them out of the library.

"But mom! What if hes late! What if he comes after all!" Izuku started to tug out of your hand and backed up slightly, wanting to turn around and walk back towards the All Might signing booth. All Might merchandise was everywhere, posters and hanging advertisement decorating the library, along with plush stuffed animals, action figures, and other toys. It was like a wonderland for Izuku, and he would probably be willing to stay until the library closed.