Do You Believe in Destiny?

"Hey [f/n]?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think that life has a plan laid out for us, or that we make it ourselves?" You combed through Itsuki's green hair gently as you let out a small hum, puckering your lips as you gave it some thought.

"So, your asking if I believe in destiny?" Itsuki lifted his head up from off of your chest, his short messy green locks framing his face nicely as he tilted his head like a puppy. His bright green eyes looked lovingly into your own, causing your face to flush as you turned to break his gaze.

"yes, I am. And don't turn away, I know you're trying to hide your red face, but your ears are just as pink love~" You let out a squeak as he buried his face into your neck, giving your ear a quick nip as he wrapped his arms around your figure, causing you to laugh.

"Hm, what an oddly romantic thing for you to say."

"What, I'm not romantic?"

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings?" You laughed while he pouted slightly. "But, if I had to answer, I don't think that life has a grand plan for us. I think every tiny choice we make contributes in some way shape or form to our life. And sometimes its by mistakes, sometimes on purpose. I think life is just a random chaos, and we do our best to navigate through it."

"God that is so something you would say too."

"What!" You hit the back of his head as he let out a laugh and sat up, his strong arms on either side of you as he leaned on his hands, hovering above you.

"You say I'm not a romantic but," He turned his head shyly to the side, a rare blush overtaking his face as he tried to formulate his next words. " I think you're undoubtedly the love of my life, and I think it was fate that brought us back together. "

"I-Itsuki." You smiled, a rosy blush on your own cheeks as he leaned down to kiss your lips briefly but sweetly.

"I mean it. I mean, look at us. I never thought, I never dreamed that I would meet someone who could make me feel so...flustered. And I never thought I'd be able to see your cheeks turn so rosy. You're such an ice queen, you know? I actually feel quite accomplished-" He didn't even attempt to dodge the pillow that hit him, smiling brightly as you sent him a deadly glare.

"See~ look at you~ even your glare is so adorable!~" He started to trail butterfly kisses up your neck, forcing you to break your glare in place with small giggles from the ticklish sensation of his lips.

"I love that only I get to see you like this, and I know you shy away from the idea but...

If we ever really did decide to have kids one day, I know you would be just as loving with them as you are with me. You think you're such a cold hearted person, and the front you put up is just as cold if not more, but.." Itsuki nuzzled his nose against your own, a small smile tugging at the end of his lips as he thought about starting a family with you.

"You have such a warm heart love,

and I have no doubt in my mind,

That you would be a perfect mother."

"Oi, wake up!" Almost as though you had been submerged in ice cold water, you woke with a startling force. Your eyes snapped open as your body jolted forward, only to move a mere inch before you were being hugged tighter against an unknown figure.

Oh, that's right. Your previous fatigue and pain hit you all at once like a freight train, your freezing cold body feeling as though it was made of lead. Your once white long sleeved shirt was a brownish red, plastered to every curse of your torso as the light cold rain continued to drizzle, and the blood that stained it had started to dry. You shivered violently and uncontrollably, your teeth chattering rather loudly as you pressed your dirty and wet figure against the little warmth you could. When the hot feeling of tears spilled from your eyes and down your face, you realized you had been crying in your sleep.